Customer Experience Representative
Job Title: Customer Experience Representative
Status: Full Time, Hourly (US only)
Reports to: Consumer Experience Team Lead
Ancient Nutrition is rooted in our founders’ own personal health journeys and a desire to make history’s most powerful superfoods accessible to everyone. But what started as a mission to create high-quality supplements – ones informed by ancient wisdom, backed by modern science and that the world had never seen before – has grown into a steadfast commitment to transform the way we grow our food.
Because growing the world’s most nutrient-dense superfoods requires the healthiest soil possible and conventional farming is harming both the planet and its people. That’s why we’re on a much larger mission to restore our farmlands and heal our planet through organic regenerative farming practices that give back to the Earth – not just take from it– leaving it better than we found it for future generations to thrive.
As a Customer Experience Representative, you will be the face of the company to our customers. Your mission is customer happiness. We want our customers to have memorable, incredible experiences with our team that make them customers for life.
Most importantly, you'll see first-hand how your work helps millions of people live healthier, richer lives.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be answering inbound phone calls from customers who have a product question, want to order and/or need to handle their auto delivery order
- You will be using sales strategies to upsell with the goal of increasing average order value
- You will help Auto Delivery Customers with any order issues, changes to products and/or shipment dates and share monthly specials offered with the goal in mind to save and retain auto delivery customers.
- You’ll have a “can do” attitude. If you don’t know the answer, you promise to find it. If you don’t know the best way to solve an issue, you get creative and make it happen. We don’t do “I don’t know”.
- An interest in health and nutrition a plus with a STRONG passion to learn about nutrition & encourage people in their health goals
- Minimum of 1 year of Customer Service & or Sales experience
- College degree or a HS degree plus relevant experience
- Experience with internet based applications (web savvy)
- Experience with technology including basic computer usage, Google, internet based apps. Proficient but not an expert.
- You are positive and love to talk to people
- You are collaborative and value feedback from both peers and leadership
- You are coachable. You will listen, ask questions, and if at first you don’t succeed - try, try again
- You are enthusiastic about creating a great customer experience and selling products
- You are relatable
- You are customer focused
- You are unselfish
- You are unsatisfied with status quo.
The learning curve will be steep. The speed will be a blur. But if you’re willing to put your head down and do the work, you’ll be a key member of the customer support team for a company transforming lives around the country and world.
Work is about what you do, not where you do it. Ancient Nutrition has many team members located near Nashville, TN but we are a fully remote company and are able to hire from across the US. Ancient Nutrition is a laid back, but fast-paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged.
We offer health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Unlimited Paid Time Off is a given for salary employees and a generous amount of paid time off accrual for hourly employees, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products.
If you feel this role is meant for you, write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! We really do read them!