Personal Assistant to Jordan Rubin
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Jordan Rubin
Location: Birmingham, AL area
Status: Full time, exempt
- This role is not affiliated with Ancient Nutrition.
- This role is NOT remote. We are only considering local applicants or those who are willing to relocate.
Jordan Rubin is seeking a highly organized and dedicated individual to work alongside him. Jordan Rubin is one of America's most-recognized and respected natural health experts in his many endeavors. With an impressive portfolio as a New York Times bestselling author, eco-entrepreneur, and lecturer on health and nutrition, he has made significant contributions to the natural products industry. As the founder of Garden of Life®, founder of Beyond Organic, and co-founder of Ancient Nutrition, Jordan is known for promoting a holistic, healthy lifestyle, formulation of nutritional supplements and his commitment to regenerative agriculture.
As a Personal Assistant to Jordan Rubin, you will play a crucial role in supporting his professional and personal endeavors. This position offers a unique opportunity to work closely with a renowned health expert and entrepreneur. The ideal candidate should be highly organized, proactive, and capable of handling a diverse range of responsibilities.
- Efficiently manage and coordinate schedules, including appointments, meetings, and travel arrangements.
- Act as a liaison between various stakeholders, responding to emails, calls, and inquiries on his behalf.
- Conduct research on relevant topics, prepare briefs, and assist in the development of content for projects, books, and lectures.
- Assist in organizing and coordinating events related to professional activities, including book launches, lectures, and workshops.
- Arrange and coordinate travel logistics for Jordan Rubin and his family between Franklin, TN, and Birmingham, AL.
- Oversee administrative tasks, maintain organized records, and ensure the smooth operation of the day to day responsibilities.
- Provide personal support to Jordan Rubin and his family as needed, ensuring a seamless balance between professional and personal commitments. This could include family meals, car maintenance, and grocery shopping.
What we are looking for:
- Be ready for a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to a variety of personalities/situations
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Proficiency in Office software, Apple iOS, and scheduling tools.
- Proven experience as a personal assistant or a similar role.
- Experience which required an ability to think and adapt quickly with a high level of organization.
- Knowledge or interest in natural health and wellness is a plus.
We look forward to welcoming a dynamic and dedicated individual to join Jordan Rubin's team and contribute to his mission of healing the planet, feeding the world and transforming health.