Group Product Manager, Concierge
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Urban Outfitters, Crocs, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
We are seeking a Group Product Manager (GPM) to lead our Concierge (https://www.attentive.com/concierge) product onsite in San Francisco (hybrid in-office Tues-Thurs). Concierge is a conversational commerce chatbot. It enables users to reach out directly to brands and get an immediate reply. The generative AI capabilities are combined with Attentive’s platform that integrates data across the web, ecommerce platforms, and omni channel marketing. This provides Concierge with a complete view of the customer’s brand interaction to create magical conversations bespoke to the individual.
The leader for this role will have direct revenue responsibility and ownership over the product line. They will be responsible for driving its success from the current nascent phases through full scale. A successful leader will be eager to jump into a fast move and data-driven environment. They will have an eagerness to dive into the technology and customer use cases to match the evolving AI landscape.
Why Attentive needs you:
- Lead product strategy and discovery of our Concierge products
- You will act as a player/coach wherein you will lead your own team, while also being responsible for hiring, coaching and developing 2-5 other PMs.
- Connect with customers and customer facing teams to understand user needs, develop insights, inform and drive our Automation roadmap
- Leverage critical metrics to provide actionable business recommendations
- You have 7+ years experience as a Product Manager leading strategic vision, crafting product roadmaps, and coordinating product strategies across a group of products.
- You think deeply, quickly and analytically - driving business outcomes for our customers
- You measure your success through shipped full products and can point to specific examples where you have owned a high-impact release from discovery through scaling revenue.
- You are deeply analytical and are comfortable sorting through data & using it to make data driven decisions
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller (written & verbal), both with technical and non-technical audiences.
You’ll get competitive perks and benefits from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The standard base salary range for this position is $199,200 - $298,000 annually.
- This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs.
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.