Group Product Manager, Conversational Commerce
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Attentive® is the AI marketing platform for leading brands, designed to optimize message performance through 1:1 SMS and email interactions. Infusing intelligence at every stage of the consumer's purchasing journey, Attentive empowers businesses to achieve hyper-personalized communication with their customers on a large scale. Leveraging AI-powered tools, a mobile-first approach, two-way conversations, and enterprise-grade technology, Attentive drives billions in online revenue for brands around the globe. Trusted by over 8,000 leading brands such as CB2, Urban Outfitters, GUESS, Dickey’s Barbecue Pit, and Wyndham Resort, Attentive is the go-to solution for delivering powerful commerce experiences for consumers with the brands they love.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
We are seeking a Group Product Manager (GPM) to lead our Conversational Commerce initiative. This role will define a new way for consumers to explore and buy via a two way dialog. This role will encompass the existing Concierge (https://www.attentive.com/concierge) product as well as have responsibility for exploring novel areas such as conversational payments and support. Role is onsite in San Francisco (hybrid in-office Tues-Thurs).
This area will be powered by the generative AI capabilities in Attentive’s platform that integrates data across the web, ecommerce platforms, and omni channel marketing. This provides the conversational commerce apps with a complete view of the customer’s brand interaction to create magical conversations bespoke to the individual.
The leader for this role will have direct revenue responsibility and ownership over the product line. They will be responsible for driving its success from the current nascent phases through full scale. A successful leader will be eager to jump into a fast move and data-driven environment. They will have an eagerness to dive into the technology and customer use cases to match the evolving AI landscape.
Why Attentive needs you
- Lead product strategy and discovery of our Concierge products
- You will act as a player/coach wherein you will lead your own team, while also being responsible for hiring, coaching and developing 2-5 other PMs.
- Connect with customers and customer facing teams to understand user needs, develop insights, inform and drive our Automation roadmap
- Leverage critical metrics to provide actionable business recommendations
- You have 7+ years experience as a Product Manager leading strategic vision, crafting product roadmaps, and coordinating product strategies across a group of products.
- You think deeply, quickly and analytically - driving business outcomes for our customers
- You measure your success through shipped full products and can point to specific examples where you have owned a high-impact release from discovery through scaling revenue.
- You are deeply analytical and are comfortable sorting through data & using it to make data driven decisions
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller (written & verbal), both with technical and non-technical audiences.
You'll get competitive perks and benefits, from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The US base salary range for this full time position is $199,200 - $298,000 annually + equity + benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.