Senior Analyst, GTM FP&A
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2023
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Urban Outfitters, Crocs, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
GTM FP&A team is the financial partner to Attentive’s GTM organization, supporting our Sales, Client Strategy, and Marketing functions in all aspects of financial planning and reporting. We partner with GTM leadership to understand the efficiency of existing and net new investments to better inform key business decisions. Our team not only partners cross-functionally with GTM leadership, but is also a key partner to the broader CFO organization, including Corporate FP&A, Accounting, and Revenue forecasting.
Attentive is looking to add a Sr. Analyst, GTM FP&A as a key partner to our Marketing organizations. This highly motivated and dynamic individual will execute on ongoing planning and reporting needs, provide actionable insights and recommendations that support departmental decisions, and support our GTM org in achieving their most important objectives. Reporting to the Sr. Director of GTM FP&A, this role will serve as a business partner to Marketing leadership for building and managing budgets, as well as evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of marketing program investment. This role will also be tasked with supporting financial planning and reporting for net new areas of investment, as our GTM strategy diversifies into new revenue streams. Stakeholder-focused partnership, an aptitude for bringing clear solutions to complex challenges, and strong work ethic are critical characteristics for this role.
Why Attentive needs you
- Be a strategic business partner to the Marketing organization by providing critical reporting and actionable insights to help Marketing leaders understand historical performance, identify opportunities for efficiency, and inform go-forward execution.
- Own monthly reporting cadence for the Marketing department, providing detailed analysis to understand trends, articulate variances to budget, and identify areas of opportunity to improve expense forecasting.
- Develop and administer financial models and analyses around Marketing pipeline, customer LTV and CAC to evaluate efficiencies and tradeoffs current and future GTM investments.
- Facilitate annual planning and rolling forecasting processes for all aspects of Marketing Opex, including head count, marketing program spend, T&E, and software vendors.
- Support planning and reporting around new areas of GTM investment, such as new products or new markets
- 3-5 years of financial experience, within an FP&A organization of a high-growth technology company and/or investment banking, consulting, or data analytics
- Advanced financial modeling experience - proficient in both Excel and Google Sheets
- Strong financial acumen, being able to understand, interpret and forecast trends from financial statements and data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to distill complex data into succinct insights
- Cultivated and maintain collaborative working relationships with teams across an organization
- Demonstrates an entrepreneurial mindset, being a highly motivated and resourceful individual with an aptitude for learning quickly
- Experience with financial systems, such as Anaplan and NetSuite
- Experience with CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce), strongly preferred
- Experience operating in a B2B SaaS business model, strongly preferred
You’ll get competitive perks and benefits from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The standard base salary range for this position is $90,000 to $120,000 annually.
- This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs.
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.