Enterprise Account Executive (Australia)
Sales & Business Development
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
Attentive® is the world’s #1 conversational marketing platform, on a mission to maximize performance with intelligent, 1:1 SMS and email capabilities. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Pura Vida, GUESS and Urban Outfitters rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
We’re looking to hire an outcome-oriented Enterprise Account Executive to be a foundational member of our Australian sales team, responsible for driving new customer acquisition and establishing and nurturing a strong pipeline. This hire will be a motivated and strategic team player who would be integral in our growth plan and building out our founding team.
This position will report to the RVP of APAC.
Why Attentive needs you
- Engage in new client relationships by developing target customers at the C-suite, VP and Director level at enterprise companies.
- Create narratives with beginning, middle and end to explain complex processes, ideas and business outcomes.
- Work alongside dedicated inside sales representatives to schedule and prepare for new business meetings.
- Prepare, present and close new business through industry events, virtual meetings, conferences, private dinners and more.
- Manage the sales process to ensure delivery against metrics, forecasting and quota.
- Maintain accurate and up to date account/opportunity information in Salesforce and Clari, ensuring tight data hygiene.
- Understand and manage your opportunities to ensure forecast accuracy, with a strong understanding of MEDDPICC.
- Act cross-functionally with marketing, product and design to guide market positioning and to provide feedback on product requirements.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B/Enterprise software sales with an emphasis on SaaS sales, ideally at ESPs, CDPs, ecommerce, etc.
- Experience working in a B2B MarTech SaaS company required.
- Consistency in exceeding sales targets and key performance indicators.
- Passion, drive and desire to be a part of an early stage growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients.
- Strong self-starter, resourceful and independent thinker.
- Experience managing a complex sales cycle with multiple key stakeholders.
- Hybrid role: at least two days per week in our Sydney office.
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.