Content & Communications Manager, International Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2023
Attentive® is the AI marketing platform for leading brands, designed to optimize message performance through 1:1 SMS and email interactions. Infusing intelligence at every stage of the consumer's purchasing journey, Attentive empowers businesses to achieve hyper-personalized communication with their customers on a large scale. Leveraging AI-powered tools, a mobile-first approach, two-way conversations, and enterprise-grade technology, Attentive drives billions in online revenue for brands around the globe. Trusted by over 8,000 leading brands such as CB2, GUESS, Urban Outfitters, and Pura Vida, Attentive is the go-to solution for delivering powerful commerce experiences for consumers with the brands they love.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
Attentive is looking for an experienced Content & Communications Marketing Manager to help support demand generation and brand awareness goals for our international marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded marketer who is a stellar writer and storyteller, and has a passion for researching and writing long-form content, including case studies and customer stories, product-focused blog posts, event decks, interview scripts and recaps. You’ll be responsible for coming up with content ideas based on market needs and thematic assignments, researching the stories, drafting copy, soliciting input from various stakeholders, and creating promotional assets. This includes close partnerships with sales, client strategy, events and US based Comms and Content team and external PR agency, as well as US-based Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, and Partner Marketing teams.
This role reports to the Senior Director, International Marketing.
Why Attentive needs you
- Identify customer stories for a variety of use cases and regions, effectively aligning to business priorities and prioritising requests. Translate customer data and interviews into compelling case studies in a variety of formats, including blog posts, decks, and testimonials. Engage customers and secure customer story interviews and manage approval process
- Produce event and webinar content. Write scripts based on customer interviews and lead prep and rehearsal calls. Create original content decks for industry shows
- Create website content, including blog posts on ‘global reach’ topics, seasonal and industry topics, and regional brand stories
- Partner with US-based Comms and Content team and external PR agency to pitch new content and case studies to the press, and submit for awards
- Manage logos, case studies, and testimonial libraries for each region
- Act as an internal ambassador for globalisation in marketing by giving direction on how to tailor diverse content for local audiences
- Be the brand style and copywriting lead for new regions, including editing copy for demand gen efforts and product marketing
- Collaborate with stakeholders to make sure content needs are aligned, communicated and actioned
- Measure and articulate results of content initiatives and optimise for future programmes
- Monitor and analyse industry trends and customer behaviours to identify new opportunities for a variety of marketing efforts
- 4+ years of experience in tech/B2B marketing, with focus on content marketing
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills with willingness to roll up your sleeves, show flexibility, and shift gears quickly
- Abling to learn and adapt to writing in our brand voice
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Past experience partnering with sales, client strategy, and a variety of marketing stakeholders
- Comfort with ambiguity and being able to colour outside the lines
- Experience turning data into insights
- Experience interfacing with customers
- Pluses include marketing generalist experience, startup experience, experience working with American, Australia, European markets, past experience working with tech tools like Monday, Highspot, Salesforce, and Writer
- Comfortable working from our Shoreditch office 2 days a week (Tuesday and Thursday)
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.