Senior Strategic Client Strategy Manager
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2023
Attentive® is the AI marketing platform for leading brands, designed to optimize message performance through 1:1 SMS and email interactions. Infusing intelligence at every stage of the consumer's purchasing journey, Attentive empowers businesses to achieve hyper-personalized communication with their customers on a large scale. Leveraging AI-powered tools, a mobile-first approach, two-way conversations, and enterprise-grade technology, Attentive drives billions in online revenue for brands around the globe. Trusted by over 8,000 leading brands such as CB2, Urban Outfitters, GUESS, Dickey’s Barbecue Pit, and Wyndham Resort, Attentive is the go-to solution for delivering powerful commerce experiences for consumers with the brands they love.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
We are looking for an experienced customer success person to join our team as a Senior Client Strategy Manager. You will take ownership of relationships with our Strategic clients and lead their program strategy in a consultative and data-driven fashion. You will run all facets of their acquisition and messaging program and own the client relationship at strategic goal alignment during implementation and moving through every part of the client lifecycle, working in close coordination with Sales, Technical Account Managers, and New Product Specialists to provide maximum value for your clients, while retaining and growing revenue for Attentive.
As a Senior CSM, you will be responsible for accurate revenue and renewal forecasting, designing and implementing strategic account plans, and identifying opportunities to expand the clients suite of Attentive products to satisfy their goals.
You will have the latitude and autonomy to navigate the technical and strategic aspects of your relationship with the client and be trusted to represent Attentive at in-person meetings and functions, happy hours, and events.
Why Attentive needs you
- Gain the confidence of and cement relationships with clients throughout the entire lifecycle of the account including: goal-setting, value delivery, account growth, new product adoption, and renewals
- Work independently to deliver a “consultant” perspective in all client interactions
- Regularly lead and present at client meetings, both in-person and over video conference
- Analyze customer usage to form accurate forecasts, and to have complete visibility into renewal pipeline; identify, clearly communicate, and manage risk throughout the year through proactive touch points and take the lead in developing resolution strategies
- Lead discussions with clients to probe what new products they are interested in and what integrations they might need, and translate customer feedback into specific product requirements
- 4-6 years of CS or Account Management experience required (ideally at a marketing/software company)
- Strong understanding of growth and retention techniques and strategies
- Previously have worked closely with engineering and product teams to define requirement and implement solutions
- Comfortable learning new software (for design, data management, and internal tools)
- Experience navigating complex work processes, tight timelines, and changing teams
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Experience in Salesforce or related CRM tools, and Customer Service Software like Catalyst or related tools
- Interest in software and entrepreneurship
You'll get competitive perks and benefits, from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $95,000 - $135,000 base + bonus/commission + equity + benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.