Event Marketing Manager
Administration, Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2023
Attentive® is the AI marketing platform for leading brands, designed to optimize message performance through 1:1 SMS and email interactions. Infusing intelligence at every stage of the consumer's purchasing journey, Attentive empowers businesses to achieve hyper-personalized communication with their customers on a large scale. Leveraging AI-powered tools, a mobile-first approach, two-way conversations, and enterprise-grade technology, Attentive drives billions in online revenue for brands around the globe. Trusted by over 8,000 leading brands such as CB2, GUESS, Urban Outfitters, and Pura Vida, Attentive is the go-to solution for delivering powerful commerce experiences for consumers with the brands they love.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
Attentive is looking for a results driven Event Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. As an Event Marketing Manager, you will build impactful events and experiences that drive awareness of Attentive, educate customers and prospects on Attentive’s growing product offering, deliver high-quality leads and pipeline to our sales team, and foster community. This is an opportunity to join a growing team and make a significant contribution to our largest events of the year. This includes managing end-to-end event operations, analyzing performance metrics, and fostering strong relationships with other GTM team stakeholders such as CS, Sales, and Marketing.
Why Attentive needs you
- Own the planning, execution, and optimization of our proprietary events and participation at third-party events to drive brand awareness, generate pipeline, retain existing customers, and deliver outstanding attendee experiences
- Build relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams to define event objectives, messaging, look & feel, and target audience. Keep contributors organized, facilitate collaboration, and assist with unblocking project roadblocks
- Manage event logistics, including vendor relationships, contract negotiations, budgeting, venue selection, and on-site coordination including signage, food & beverage, transportation, giveaways, etc
- Drive pre-event and post-event marketing strategies to maximize attendance, engagement, and post-event lead nurturing. Align strategies with company goals and Marketing team OKRs
- Collaborate with sales, CS, and marketing teams to ensure seamless integration of events into overall marketing strategies
- Analyze and report on the success of events, providing insights and recommendations for continuous improvement
- Develop and manage project plans, including documentation of strategy, process, objectives, deliverables, and timelines
- Bring a creative and strategic mindset, along with 5+ years of proven experience in event marketing, preferably in the technology or B2B SaaS industry
- Strategic thinker who excels in a fast-moving environment and can apply their understanding of the business to events in ways that deliver strong ROI and measurable outcomes from events
- Passion for planning complex in-person, hybrid, and virtual events, and managing projects happening concurrently
- Obsess over details, display poise and sophistication in fast-moving situations, embrace ambiguity, and deliver results
- A skilled content and demand gen creator who can craft compelling promotional content and plans to drive demand
- Have a pulse on industry and pop-culture trends, competitor activities, and emerging opportunities to optimize event performance and stay ahead of the curve
- Drive new ways of thinking about events and experiences. Think outside the box and bring innovative ideas and solutions to the table to keep our events dynamic and engaging
- Data-driven mindset when building, executing, and scaling event programs from concept to completion. Focus on setting goals, measuring KPIs, communicating milestones, reporting event outcomes, and utilizing learnings to drive improvements and efficiencies at scale
- Ability to travel, including weekends and some holidays
- Target Location: Tri-State Area
You'll get competitive perks and benefits, from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $79,000 - $110,000 annually + equity + benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.