Manager, Mid Market Client Strategy (West Coast)
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Attentive® is the AI marketing platform for leading brands, designed to optimize message performance through 1:1 SMS and email interactions. Infusing intelligence at every stage of the consumer's purchasing journey, Attentive empowers businesses to achieve hyper-personalized communication with their customers on a large scale. Leveraging AI-powered tools, a mobile-first approach, two-way conversations, and enterprise-grade technology, Attentive drives billions in online revenue for brands around the globe. Trusted by over 8,000 leading brands such as CB2, Urban Outfitters, GUESS, Dickey’s Barbecue Pit, and Wyndham Resort, Attentive is the go-to solution for delivering powerful commerce experiences for consumers with the brands they love.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
We are looking for a driven candidate to join our Client Strategy organization as a Manager, Mid-Market CS Team. You will manage and assist 6-8 individual contributors based on the West Coast as they grow their books of business and develop their CS skills. You will work extremely closely with them to help them meet our client communication standards and tackle everyday challenges head on.
The role requires you to “get your hands dirty” and embrace the exciting, fast-moving, highly varied, and challenging (in a good way) environment within the Client Strategy team. You will work cross-functionally with Account Management, TAM, Implementation, etc. to get answers, solve problems, and keep things moving in the right direction for clients managed by Client Strategy Associates and Client Strategy Managers on your team. You will work with your team every day to push boundaries, develop strategies, and deliver against the team goals.
Why Attentive needs you
- Manage our Mid-Market Client Strategy Associates and Managers to help solve clients’ problems with the aim of maximizing net dollar retention, including creating executive relationships with key clients
- Actively assist members of the Mid-Market CS team by providing call and written communication feedback, co-presenting with them, and answering real-time questions
- Hire, onboard, train, mentor, and develop Customer Success Managers and/or supporting Success Team roles
- Drive the adoption of performance marketing best practices within the team in order to drive better client outcomes
- Collaborate in the identification and execution of strategies for team growth and development, focusing on enhancing skill sets, improving performance, and aligning with Attentive's business objectives
- Implement new processes and operations vital to scaling the team
- Analyze customer data and market trends to inform strategic decisions and improve the customer experience
- 6+ years of overall working experience, ideally in a Client Strategy or related role
- 1 - 2 years of previous experience managing a CS team
- Highly preferred for candidate to be in PST or MST region
- Strong commitment to continuous learning and thrives on receiving and implementing feedback
- Excelled in a CS/AM role (preferably at a marketing/software company or startup)
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset: self-motivated to work independently on tight timelines to achieve ambitious goals
- Extremely personable: excited to coach and develop employees internally and work closely with clients externally
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
You'll get competitive perks and benefits, from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $120,000 - $165,000 + bonus/commission + equity + benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.