Cleaning Attendant (Overnight)
CLEANING ATTENDANT (OVERNIGHT)
Part Time or Full Time, Hourly
Job Family: Maintenance
Location: 4108 S. Staples St., Corpus Christi, Tx 78411
Reports to: Assistant General Manager
Looking for a cleaning attendant who is passionate about facility cleanliness and delivering a hospitable environment for team members and club members for the overnight shift at Crunch Fitness - Undefeated Tribe.
Undefeated Tribe is an official franchise of Crunch Fitness based in Austin, TX. The Undefeated Tribe is expanding the Crunch Fitness brand across Texas and Oklahoma over the next two years and will be inviting over 500 individuals to join their team to help their community experience fitness, wellness, relaxation, and recovery.
From our clubs to headquarters, Undefeated Tribe is a collaborative, fast-paced, and engaging place to work. It’s vital to our success to continue to take risks and think big. This takes tons of hustle, creativity, and boldness. The Undefeated Tribe strives to enrich the lives of others through the power of well-being.
The cleaning attendant will be responsible for maintaining club cleanliness and management of daily cleaning and deep cleaning checklists. Responsibilities include demonstrating a passion for maintaining the gym facilities, amenities and equipment “like-new” condition. The cleaning attendant will ensure a welcoming, safe and healthy club operation.
- Greet all members and guests with a smile and occasional high-five
- Perform cleaning activities in accordance with the cleaning playbook and checklists
- Operate with a sense of urgency to ensure cleaning requirements are completed in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Provide knowledge of the Crunch brand and offerings to members and guests when needed
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to execute performance expectations and interested in maintaining cleanliness
- Experience in service-oriented environment and/or cleaning services preferred
- CPR/AED certification required (can be obtained within 30 days of hire)
- This is a physical role requiring the employee to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and may require standing or bending for prolonged work hours
- Part time and full time positions available
- Subsidized health insurance coverage (health, dental, vision) for full time positions
No travel required
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
UDT is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable. UDT provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.