District Maintenance Technician
DISTRICT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Facilities Maintenance Supervisor
Full Time, Salary
Job Family: Maintenance
Location: Killeen, Tx
Reports to: VP of Facilities
Looking for a district maintenance technician who will be responsible for providing a high quality of service to assigned locations and fast solutions to a wide range of facility and equipment maintenance needs at Crunch Fitness - Undefeated Tribe.
With over 30 years of combined successes in over a half dozen industries, our two founders guide the company with the vision of being the best place to work and work out. In this tribe, we: Work hard, Have fun, and Make history.
Our legacy began in a modest New York City basement in 1989 as a welcoming place for a diverse group of people to get fit. Today, we’re rapidly expanding to over 50 locations across several states in the country.
The district technician is a task-oriented individual who appreciates high standards of excellence and is committed to maintaining a clean, crisp, and inviting environment at Crunch. The district technician is expected to perform regular maintenance duties necessary to maintain the functionality and condition of all fitness equipment, amenities, and overall appearance of assigned clubs. Oversight for 3rd Party vendors, to include specialty work, emergency resolution, and scheduled maintenance support.
- Perform club walk-through to ensure the condition of assigned clubs are upheld to ensure a positive member experience that represents the Crunch Fitness brand
- Maintain and update internal online work order program, recording and maintaining a schedule of historical repair needs for each club. All work orders to be updated on a daily basis
- Identify, repair and maintain fitness and spa equipment for proper use and safety according to Crunch guidelines
- Manage and control parts inventory per assigned clubs with accurate records of parts used or exchanged
- Manage daily/weekly reporting and follow expected weekly club visit schedule
- Train and support club team management to perform Level 1 facility and equipment repair
- Solicit bids and quotes from vendors and dispatch contractors to repair and maintain facilities
- Evaluate contractors work to ensure proper repairs were made after service calls
- Act as liaison to property management for facility repairs or upkeep requiring their attention
- Regular preventative maintenance of all fitness, spa equipment per manufacturer recurring schedule guidelines
- Track all preventative maintenance information within internal online work order program
- Hire, train, and develop preventative maintenance technicians
- Typical schedule: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 years minimum experience in building maintenance or retail maintenance required
- Knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, electrical and HVAC systems required
- Ability to communicate effectively and use office equipment including a computer
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to bend, lift, and carry in excess of 100 lbs
- Continual standing and walking during shift
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals
- High school diploma or GED required
$40,000 - $50,000 depending on experience
- Subsidized health insurance coverage (health, dental, vision) for full time positions
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Short-term disability
- Free gym membership
Up to 100% travel required
Travel required to support geographical areas. Schedule is based on the needs of the business and with the ability to travel to clubs in assigned territory.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
UDT is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable. UDT provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Join us in making Crunch Fitness the talk of the town! Apply now and be a driving force in transforming lives through fitness.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better.