Member Service Representative
MEMBER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
Front Desk Associate
Part Time or Full Time, Hourly
Job Family: Club Staff
Location: 7014 FM 78, San Antonio, Tx 78244
Reports to: Managing Partner / Assistant General Manager
Looking for a member services representative who is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our club members and staff at Crunch Fitness - Undefeated Tribe.
Undefeated Tribe is an official franchise of Crunch Fitness based in Austin, TX. The Undefeated Tribe is expanding the Crunch Fitness brand across Texas and Oklahoma over the next two years and will be inviting over 500 individuals to join their team to help their community experience fitness, wellness, relaxation, and recovery.
From our clubs to headquarters, Undefeated Tribe is a collaborative, fast-paced, and engaging place to work. It’s vital to our success to continue to take risks and think big. This takes tons of hustle, creativity, and boldness. The Undefeated Tribe strives to enrich the lives of others through the power of well-being.
The Member Services Representative creates a warm, kind, and hospitable environment for team members and members alike, are passionate about fitness and excited about serving others, and help to deliver our purpose “to enrich the lives of others through the power of well-being.”
- Greets all members & guests with a smile and enthusiasm, including consistently demonstrating the dials of member engagement as part of the Crunch SLA process
- Assists with membership, retail and tanning product sales
- Promotes membership privileges including tanning, group fitness, small group training and childcare
- Delivers on new member enrollment expectations, including guest conversion, Peaks %, ACH %, and CrunchOne Kickoff standards
- Checks in all members and guests in accordance with company procedures, to include resolving any member check-in with an alert
- Answers phones in a courteous, helpful, professional manner
- Communicates special events to members and guests
- Facilitates all member requests or forwards to a manager
- Maintains a professional and courteous disposition
- Is an expert in all club facility, services, programs and schedules/hours of operation
- Maintains a clean and organized work area
- Able to navigate all stations of the front desk area, to including check-in, Relax & Recover, guest services, and membership sales
- May be asked to clean beyond shift duties to support a clean, crisp, grand-opening ready facility
- Performs opening and closing checklist and duties
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a service-oriented position preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively and demonstrate proficiency in reading and writing skills required
- Strong customer service orientation
- CPR/AED certification required (can be obtained within 30 days of hire)
- Must be able to lift or move up to 50 lbs
- Physical effort required for daily duties include prolonged standing and walking
- High school diploma or GED required
$12-14/hour + Commission
- Subsidized health insurance coverage (health, dental, vision) for full time positions
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Short-term disability
- Free gym membership
No travel required
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
UDT is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable. UDT provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Join us in making Crunch Fitness the talk of the town! Apply now and be a driving force in transforming lives through fitness.
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
High School or better.