Field Marketing Specialist
Part Time or Full Time, 12 - 30 hours per week
Job Family: Club Staff
Location: 12304 N. May Ave., Oklahoma City, Ok 73120
Reports to: Managing Partner & New Club Opening Director
Looking for fitness brand ambassadors and outgoing influencers to execute a go to market strategy that drives brand awareness for the Crunch Brand. You will work with a team to target businesses and customers in your local market to drive lead generation, sales generation and build relationships with local businesses.
Undefeated Tribe is an official franchise of Crunch Fitness based in Austin, TX. The Undefeated Tribe is expanding the Crunch Fitness brand across Texas and Oklahoma over the next two years and will be inviting over 500 individuals to join their team to help their community experience fitness, wellness, relaxation, and recovery.
From our clubs to headquarters, Undefeated Tribe is a collaborative, fast-paced, and engaging place to work. It’s vital to our success to continue to take risks and think big. This takes tons of hustle, creativity, and boldness. The Undefeated Tribe strives to enrich the lives of others through the power of well-being.
The primary goal of the Brand Ambassador, is to execute a strategic marketing plan designed to drive leads and sell memberships prior to and during the opening phase of a new Crunch location. This is one of the most important roles because the Brand Ambassador team is the first impression the community has of Crunch Fitness!
Field marketing is a method of direct marketing that our Brand Ambassadors use, that involves people distributing, auditing, selling or sampling promotions in the "field". Field marketing is historically thought of as a one-way communication tool.
As a field marketer, your job duties include running campaigns such as in-store or street team promotions, product sampling, special events, leafleting, and building product displays. You are responsible for collecting consumer data to generate leads and to inform future field marketing campaigns.
- Distribute marketing materials within a 5 to 8 mile radius of the club to build excitement and awareness of the new Crunch gym opening.
- Utilizing your own transportation and fuel on each shift, you will drive business to business to distribute marketing materials, have conversations with prospective members and business owners about all Crunch has to offer, and develop relationships and partnerships in the community.
- Developing community partnerships with local businesses to set up cross-promotions, on-site events and drive brand awareness.
- Each employee will be held responsible for individual goals regarding lead generation, social media, pictures taken with potential members and in businesses, marketing distributed, and number of businesses visited each day worked.
- Participate in daily pre-opening activity planning and events.
- Identify potential leads and sign-up new members both in the pre-opening membership office and in the field through “gorilla marketing” tactics.
- With the exception of being inside while marketing business to business, job duties will be performed outside in all types of weather to include business to business efforts, sign holding and waving, working at the tent or trailer table, on-site events, or other duties outlined to support the Pre-Sale.
- Employees must be comfortable working on their own or in a group. The expectation will be determined by the Team Leader in terms of daily grassroots outreach efforts.
- Employees must dress according to the Crunch uniform policy. This includes looking professional and in their clean, Crunch uniform. The Crunch name tag must be worn as well on the right chest at all times. The employee must uphold the highest Crunch brand standards at all times.
- Any other duties assigned by the management team.
- Schedule: The Pre-Sale is open 7 days a week. The schedule of the Pre-Sale Brand Ambassador will be based on Pre-Sale needs and will be consistent. Special events and weekend hours may be required to work when needed. Typical shifts: 10:30am-2:30pm and 3:30-7:30pm
Required Skills and Experience
- Customer service and/or sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- An outgoing, friendly personality and desire to meet new people
- Active driver’s license and insurance
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record
- Strong social media presence on multiple platforms
- Professional attitude and interest in growth opportunities
- Proficient in reading and writing
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in sales is a plus
- Interest in fitness is a plus
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs
- Stand for long periods of time up to 3 hours
- High school diploma or GED
- $11.00 per hour + commission
- Part time and full time positions available
- Mileage Reimbursement - based on program standard reimbursement rates
Up to 50% travel required
Travel to local companies to promote business
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
UDT is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable. UDT provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Join us in making Crunch Fitness the talk of the town! Apply now and be a driving force in transforming lives through fitness.
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
High School or better.