Sales and education consultant
At Drunk Elephant we believe in using only ingredients that directly benefit the health of the skin or support the integrity of our formulations. We never classify our ingredients as synthetic or natural but instead choose them based on their biocompatibility. Our product line consists of skincare, hair-care, and body products all composed of biocompatible and bioavailable ingredients that are highly absorbable.
Drunk Elephant is seeking a part-time Sales & Education Representative in the Greater Pittsburgh Region. As a Sales & Education Representative, you will be responsible for driving sales by educating customers on our product line and using your knowledge to make recommendations within our Ulta/Sephora retail partner locations.
Daily tasks include conducting in-store product demonstrations and education events with both customers and store staff, building and maintaining relationships with key store partners, managing inventory, and contributing to overall store success.
- Prior sales and/or education experience in a retail environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of skincare and willingness to learn the brand philosophy.
- Ability to quickly learn and execute new processes and procedures.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
- Flexible, adaptable, with the ability to work Thursday-Sunday availability.
- Currently not employeed within our retail partners or another skincare brand.