DRUNK ELEPHANT is a skincare company committed to using only ingredients that either directly benefit the health of the skin or support the integrity of our formulations. Our philosophy is to focus on biocompatibility and eliminate six ubiquitous ingredients (the Suspicious 6) from our products. We also offer a range of hair and body products that respect the skin.
This is a part-time on-site role for a Freelance Skincare specialist located in Austin, TX. The Freelance Skincare specialist will be responsible for providing customized skincare services to clients, including facials, consultations, and product recommendations, and will work alongside the Drunk Elephant team to maintain an exceptional level of service.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the skincare industry
- Experience in providing customized skincare services, including facials, consultations, and product recommendations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated passion for skincare and knowledge of current skincare trends and ingredients
- Minimum of a high school diploma; advanced certifications in skincare or related fields are a plus
- A friendly, outgoing, and customer-focused personality