Professional Needle Piercer
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 2, 2023
Rowan has completely reimagined the ear piercing experience and revolutionized the traditional mall-based model. All our piercings are performed exclusively by licensed Nurses. All of Rowan's products are hypoallergenic. Our priority is to offer a fun, celebratory, and safe piercing experience for everyone. When we say piercing for all, we mean it. Everybody is invited to this ear party!
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for performing ear piercings and training qualified team members
- Detail-oriented and artistic
- Excellent communication skills
- Assist and advise guests with jewelry sales
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Oversee inventory management of piercing jewelry
- Perform proper sanitation and sterilization of tools
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, adhering to state/federal health regulations
- Ensure monthly spore testing is completed
What you'll bring:
- Oklahoma City regulations are for a a piercer to be licensed in the state of Oklahoma
- 1+ year experience
- Blood-borne pathogen and CPR training
- Compensation: $45/hour + gratuity for delivering a superior ear piercing experience
About Us: Rowan is an innovative ear-piercing and hypoallergenic jewelry brand that brings safety to the forefront with our team of licensed nurses—and celebration to every guest with our joyful approach to piercings and jewelry. Our brick-and-mortar locations across the US also provide a long-overdue alternative to the standard mall piercing. At Rowan, we believe that every ear piercing is a milestone and it should be celebrated. We believe in “Piercing for All”.
Check us out on the TODAY Show on NBC — How 1 woman is reinventing the ear piercing experience (today.com)
Important note: Rowan believes in teamwork, collaboration, and diversity. We know our team is stronger together and we commit to staying true to these values as we grow. In a remote setting, interviewing at Rowan may include phone interviews, virtual “on-site” interviews, and on-the-job mock cases. We are committed to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential match, and we will do our best to follow-up with each and every applicant! If you’re on the fence, just give it a try! We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone to apply!