Assistant Store Manager
Tucson, AZ, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2024
Rowan has completely reimagined the ear piercing experience and revolutionized the traditional mall-based model. All our piercings are performed exclusively by licensed Nurses. All of Rowan's products are hypoallergenic. Our priority is to offer a fun, celebratory, and safe piercing experience for everyone. When we say piercing for all, we mean it. Everybody is invited to this ear party!
Rowan is seeking an Assistant Studio Manager for our beautiful Tucson location. The ASM will be a critical partner to the Area Manager and key leader in supporting the entire team from both sales and operational perspectives. The ideal candidate is positive, outgoing, and has a high energy personality. They are collaborative and highly focused on providing a memorable customer experience while driving sales. In the Area Managers absence, successfully managing the day-to-day store operations, staffing, and inventory management is expected. The ASM always leads by example, embodies Rowan’s core values and ensures the team upholds these standards.
What you'll be doing as Assistant Store Manager:
- Responsible for creating a compelling experience for every customer and always acts in the best interest of the customer.
- Become well connected and engaged in the local community to drive brand awareness, traffic and appointments.
- Assist in recruiting members that are passionate about Rowan's mission.
- Inspire and empower team members to increase productivity and exceed daily/monthly sales goals.
- Responsible for training the store team on all systems, customer experience, and product knowledge.
- Partner with SM in managing schedules with flexibility to business conditions based on weekly and monthly sales.
- Ensure sound inventory management by following all policies and procedures.
- Ensure all visual merchandising direction is met and product/displays are well maintained and reflect brand standards
Experience we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in retail management and coaching teams
- Eager to work for a fast-growing brand and contribute to future success
- Well-connected in community and excited to drive brand awareness through networking
- Natural sales ability and passionate about building client relationships
- Highly organized with an eye for details
- Possesses sharp analytical skills, including basic retail math, sales and KPI monitoring
- Comfortable using technology to perform all job functions, including sales reporting, communication between studio and HQ offices, managing inventory, and corresponding with customers
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Can work a flexible schedule, including blackout periods during holidays and weekends
- Can lift up to 40 pounds and are comfortable with constant standing, walking, squatting, kneeling, bending, carrying items, and reaching overhead; comfortable climbing ladders.
Studio Management Full-Time Benefits & Perks
- Compensation: The anticipated hourly rate for this position is $19-28. Studio Management has the opportunity to earn monthly studio bonuses!
- Medical/Dental/Vision Health Plans
- Short and Long-term Disability Life Insurance
- 401k and Roth IRA Plans
- Paid accrued vacation, sick, and holidays
- Employee discounts on our amazing products!
Check us out on CBS News - Chicago! -- Transforming Nurses into Professional Piercers
About Us: Rowan is an innovative ear-piercing and hypoallergenic jewelry brand that brings safety to the forefront with our team of licensed nurses—and celebration to every guest with our joyful approach to piercings and jewelry. Our brick-and-mortar locations across the US also provide a long-overdue alternative to the standard mall piercing. At Rowan, we believe that every ear piercing is a milestone and it should be celebrated. We believe in “Piercing for All”.
Check us out on the TODAY Show on NBC — How 1 woman is reinventing the ear piercing experience (today.com)
Important note: Rowan believes in teamwork, collaboration, and diversity. We know our team is stronger together and we commit to staying true to these values as we grow. In a remote setting, interviewing at Rowan may include phone interviews, virtual “on-site” interviews, and on-the-job mock cases. We are committed to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential match, and we will do our best to follow-up with each and every applicant! If you’re on the fence, just give it a try! We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone to apply!