Outbound Account Executive
Who is Boulevard?
Boulevard provides the first and only client experience platform for appointment-based, self-care businesses. We empower our customers to give their clients more of the magical moments that matter most.
Before launching in 2016, our founders spent months interviewing salon managers and working behind front desks to understand their pain points so we could design a modern, user-friendly platform that meets the unique needs of their business. Our roots may be in hair salons, but we are built for the broader self-care industry, including many types of salons, spas, medspas, barbershops, and more. Our technology not only helps our customers survive but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication, and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power, and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Come Do The Best Work Of Your Life At Boulevard.
We’re looking for an Outbound Account Executive who can turn cold prospects into long-lasting partners and Boulevard evangelists. The Outbound Account Executive will drive revenue for the business by understanding the client needs and offering recommended action. You are a trusted advisor and partner to our clients, maintaining a highly consultative approach. A successful candidate will have experience with SaaS systems and Full Sales Cycle B2B sales.
What You'll Do Here:
- Generate new leads and new relationships by keeping a pulse on the industry *minimum 50% of your time
- Develop sales strategies and stay up-to-date with business trends
- Deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations (half of your time)
- Maintain a robust new business pipeline through regular prospect follow-up and nurturing
- Conduct pricing negotiations
- Close new business deals
What You'll Need To Thrive:
- Experience: You have a minimum of 1 year of full sales cycle B2B software sales and cold prospecting experience
- Education: A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Expert Communicator: You love cold prospecting and speaking with new people over the phone and, dare I say it, meeting people in person.
- Organized: Organizational and time-management skills
- Keen Negotiator: The ability to be financially-savvy in negotiating contract terms
- Action Oriented: A strong sense of urgency that moves clients from analysis to action
- High Energy: Enthusiasm for working in a high-growth entrepreneurial environment
How We'll Take Care Of You:
*This role is ineligible for residents of CA*
Your starting base pay for this role is $62,480 + $40,000 OTC depending on your current skills, experience, training, and overall market demands. This salary range is subject to change, and there is always room for growth and advancement.
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
✨ We’ve got you covered with a 401(k) match plus dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
🏝 Take a break whenever you need with our flexible vacation day policy.
🖥 Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work. You’ll receive a work from home stipend every month.
💚 Family planning resources and specialized support programs.
🔮 Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
💅 Boulevard Bucks Learning and Development program allows employees to explore businesses in the market we serve.
📲 We recommend following our official LinkedIn page to stay up to date on all things Boulevard life!
Boulevard Labs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All employment decisions at Boulevard Labs, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.