Staff Product Manager, Communication Channels
Who is Boulevard?
Boulevard provides the first and only client experience platform for appointment-based, self-care businesses. We empower our customers to give their clients more of the magical moments that matter most.
Before launching in 2016, our founders spent months interviewing salon managers and working behind front desks to understand their pain points so we could design a modern, user-friendly platform that meets the unique needs of their business. Our roots may be in hair salons, but we are built for the broader self-care industry, including many types of salons, spas, medspas, barbershops, and more. Our technology not only helps our customers survive but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication, and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power, and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Come do the best work of your life at Boulevard.
The Communication Channels team builds products that our customers use to communicate with their clients - helping them delight, nurture, and engage their clients while growing their business. Customers get tremendous value from our current solutions such as marketing automation, one-time campaigns, automated transactional messaging, and two-way conversational messaging. As a Staff Product Manager leading this team, you’ll be shaping the future of how customers engage with clients and building solutions strategically that make our customers successful, while generating revenue for Boulevard. This is a highly visible role in a space that is extremely important for our customers, and mission critical for the business.
Currently, we are at a fun stage - big enough to provide you with a great deal of stability and an incredible work environment, but small enough that you can still have a huge direct impact on both our customers and our teams. As a part of a small and diverse Product Management team, you can even shape the strategy, culture, practices, and processes.
What you'll do here:
- Problem solve - build the right solution for the right problem at the right time for the right user.
- Establish a product vision, strategy, and roadmap aligned with our mission and customer needs.
- Rally and align counterparts, cross-functional team, stakeholders, leaders and executives.
- Execute on the roadmap through discovery and delivery while continuously balancing customer and business needs.
- Partner closely with design, engineering, and product marketing peers and shape, iterate, and deliver business and customer driven outcomes.
- Influence how we price and package our solutions, and capture revenue.
- Make key decisions that impact the future of the product and company.
- Influence strategy and roadmap of other teams.
- Engage with high profile customers and technology partners.
- Contribute to the product culture and advocate for best practices.
- Mentor and coach other PMs and team members.
What you'll need to thrive:
- You have an impactful track record as a Lead, Staff or Principal Product Manager in B2B or SaaS product companies.
- You have seasoned product management chops, and have been coaching and supporting others.
- You value working in cross functional teams, and get them to crawl -> walk -> run.
- You have familiarity with marketing tools, communications platforms or advertising tools.
- You can build alignment with opinionated stakeholders and executives easily.
- You know how to strike a balance between customer needs and revenue goals.
- You can think big picture, but also zoom in with attention to detail.
- You are a master of tradeoffs and making great decisions quickly.
- You are an owner.
How we'll take care of you:
Your starting budgeted cash compensation for this role is between $152,950 and $218,500, depending on your current skills, experience, training, and overall market demands. This total compensation range is subject to change, and there is always room for growth and advancement.
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
✨ We’ve got you covered with a 401(k) match plus dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
🏝 Take a break whenever you need with our flexible vacation day policy.
🖥 Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work. You’ll receive a work from home stipend every month.
💚 Family planning resources and specialized support programs.
🔮 Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
💅 Boulevard Bucks Learning and Development program allows employees to explore businesses in the market we serve.
📲 We recommend following our official LinkedIn page to stay up to date on all things Boulevard life!
Boulevard Labs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All employment decisions at Boulevard Labs, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.