Field Executive - Sales, Education and Events
The Future of Beauty is here and it’s thrilling. We’re looking for innovative thinkers and rebellious spirits to join our team.
Kosas is a next-level clean beauty brand that’s about revealing, expressing, and feeling comfy in your skin. It’s good makeup (not no makeup) that’s quick, easy, can’t mess it up. And it’s clinically proven to actually make your skin better, even when it’s bare. So you can look like your favorite self every single day. Our brand is currently distributed in Sephora, Mecca, and Credo, as well as on our branded website, kosas.com. Our products are market share leaders, our growth has been explosive, and we have big plans ahead!
As a Kosas a Field Executive you are someone who loves beauty and will serve as a liaison between Kosas and store management & customers. You’re an ambitious and customer centric individual who will be responsible for achieving sales goals in your assigned territory through Store Visits, Sales Visits, and In-Store Events.
What You'll Contribute
- Be the Kosas expert in brand DNA, product knowledge, inventory, merchandising
- Educate store teams on Kosas products and selling methods
- Establish and develop strong relationships with all district leadership, store management and store-level employees
- Provide consistent and specific feedback from store visits and trainings to internal Departments
- Share in-store brand opportunities and observations that directly affect Kosas brand sales
- Update and maintain a strategic store visit calendar
- Assess sales reports to determine business needs
- Maintain and support visual merchandising updates/needs
- Track results for all events conducted within your territory
- Meet deadlines for reporting of sales, expense, and other requests
What You’ll Bring
- Beauty retail sales experience a must
- Prior experience working with retail partners (e.g. Sephora, Credo) a plus
- Strong customer service, sales and training skills
- Comfortable working with all levels of management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Goal-oriented, results driven, and hard working
Where You'll Work
- 80% in store, 20% in-home office or Kosas office
- Position requires driving/transportation to stores
- Flexibility in schedule to work evenings/weekends, as needed
- Standing, walking, moving for a minimum or 4-6 hours daily
What We Offer
- Company paid medical benefits
- Flexible spending account options
- Flexible paid vacation
- 40% off Kosas products
Kosas is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regards to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.