Senior Software Engineer, Mobile
Nowsta is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team and help us improve our existing React Native software application. You might be the right fit if you have at least 5 years of on-the-job experience using React Native, and experience with native application development on iOS or Android. You should also be familiar with state management and creating applications that can work offline and online. The Senior Software Engineer, Mobile, will work remotely, reporting into the Engineering Manager.
What you get to do:
- Maintain and improve existing React Native software application
- Develop new features for the application
- Work with other engineers to ensure the application meets the needs of our users
- Troubleshoot and debug problems with the application
- Stay up-to-date on the latest React Native development tools and best practices
Who you are:
- You have experience working collaboratively across teams
- You excel in an environment that fosters creativity
- You enjoy finding the alternative solution
- You embrace ambiguity as an opportunity for growth
- At least 5 years of on-the-job experience using React Native
- Experience with native application development on either iOS or Android
- Familiarity with state management and offline/online application development
- Experience debugging complex engineering software applications
- Experience prioritizing tasks and managing time to meet project deadlines while maintaining quality standards
If you meet more than 50% of the listed qualifications, please apply!
- 100% Employer Paid Health Care including Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for each Employee
- Mental Health support through TalkSpace
- Work From Home Flexibility
- 401K (no employer match)
- Paid Family Leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
Nowsta helps employers become better managers by giving them the tools they need to automate the labor management process. Employees turn to Nowsta to better navigate their work life, with shift finders and reminders, and financial wellness benefit programs and their employers rely on Nowsta to improve operations, reduce turnover, and increase workplace satisfaction.
Workers on Nowsta have access to a suite of services that help them more effectively manage their job schedules and personal finances. Nowstapay is a financial wellness benefit program that allows employees to cash out earnings instantly for the work they've already completed.
Nowsta powers some of the largest workforces in sectors such as events, hospitality, staffing, and many more. Employers turn to Nowsta when they want to improve operations, reduce turnover, and increase workplace satisfaction.
At Nowsta, we promote a diverse and inclusive workplace where differences are welcomed and respected, where different perspectives are expressed and heard. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! Data show that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. Nowsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?