Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
parcelLab, the leading Operations Experience Management platform, is growing internationally, and fast! We're looking for the best talent from across the world to help us bring people and brands closer together.
We are looking for a full-time Implementation Manager to join our global Implementation team.
The Implementation Team is parcelLab’s power house, the team plays a vital role in making sure our clients start using parcelLab as quickly and efficiently as possible. You will work directly with our customers and across nearly all of our internal teams. Successful implementation of parcelLab is the start of us building long lasting relationships with our customers and we’re pretty good at it too, we have industry leading customer retention and we only want that to improve! As a Senior member of the team, you will be working with some of our largest and most complex clients.
As a digital first company, we offer greater flexibility in working location. Therefore, you can work from one of our offices in London or Munich or remotely within the UK or Germany.
What you can expect:
- A new or existing customer wants to up-level their Operations Experience. After commercials have been agreed with the customer, you will work to understand the scope of the project and define how and with which timeline the project will be delivered. Not all customers start with us for the same reason. You create a detailed launch plan, and execute it together with the customer.
- Ownership of the customer’s success in this project by gathering a deep understanding of their goals and requirements. You’ll get to know their e-commerce setup, how their customer service operates and how their logistics & fulfilment is set up.
- Time for the technical integration: You own the implementation of your customer. This includes hands-on coding in which you do not need to be an expert yet, but are willing to learn. When it gets very complex you involve our Customer Engineers to support.
- During the whole project, you’ll answer customer’s questions about features but also proactively recommend best practices and functionalities
- Our Customer Team is vital to our ongoing success, therefore you will proactively and reactively identify possibilities to develop our product further. When handing those opportunities over to the Product Team, you demonstrate the business value of the opportunity and also are able to communicate effectively about technical aspects
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years of experience in a comparable position, ideally in the SaaS and/or e-commerce environment
- Outstanding project, stakeholder and expectation management as well as diligence for endeavours both big and small
- Tech-savvy and interested in learning new technical skills
- Understanding of how e-commerce works. You don’t need to be an expert yet, but you will definitely have to become one
- Data driven mindset: both in supporting customers in their decisions, but also in demonstrating your own contribution. At parcelLab, we work with OKRs to ensure joint & coordinated effort towards our shared goals.
- Lead by example; share experience with your team members, coach and support them on their development
- Fluent in both written and spoken English. Other languages are a plus (German, French, Spanish etc.)
Perks & Benefits:
🧠 Plenty of room for your own ideas...space to try, fail and learn!
🛳 Comprehensive 30-60-90 day onboarding plan in place from the very first day to help you integrate seamlessly with the rest of the company and understand new responsibilities
🏝 As a digital-first company, you choose whether to work entirely from home, in one of our offices or a mix that suits you. Not close to one of our offices No problem! Find yourself a co-working space instead, and we’ll pay
🪴 Make use of our home office set-up budget to get kitted out (a spacious desk, comfy chair, some houseplants, or great tech accessories!), and all this alongside the latest MacBook or PC
🚀 Career development opportunities, including our Leadership Development Program and our Future Leaders Program, as well as online language courses, available budgets for further training and access to LinkedIn Learning
🧘🏽♀️ Stay grounded with our free meditation, mindfulness and coaching sessions via our mental wellbeing platform nilo.health
🎉 Regular company retreats, parcelLab events (in-person and online), local and regional meet-ups, as well as team off-sites
🌏 Be part of a motivated, diverse and international team made up of over 34 different nationalities; and with a five-star rating for company culture and employee experience on Glassdoor, you’ll love working here!
We bring people and brands closer together by closing the experience gap post-sales and beyond, transforming operational complexity into opportunities to outperform for 550+ brands worldwide, including IKEA, Bose, Puma, Lidl, Farfetch and Nespresso.
With offices in Munich, London and Boston, we have been highlighted by the Financial Times as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in 2021.
It’s all in a day’s work for us:
- Monitor over six million shipments per day
- Now actively managing operations experiences in 153 countries across the globe
- Send around thirteen million pro-active, personalized, event-driven emails
- Shipping data comes from more than 150+ carriers worldwide, including DHL, FedEx & DPD
- Creating over 40 million reasons for people to fall in love with brands each day
For brands, that means more chances to create relationships that last. And for the people that buy from them, it means turning mundane operational moments into moments of joy.
parcelLab is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We live the motto always joy, always team, always equality, which means we celebrate diversity and do not accept any form of discrimination or harassment. We believe that diversity enriches our employee experience and allows each of us to deliver the best work possible.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or other lived experience.
Come be part of our growth – contribute your ideas and share in our success as we continue to improve the post-sales customer journey for millions of people every day.