Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
parcelLab, the leading Post-Purchase Experience platform, is growing internationally. We're looking for the best talent from across the world to help us bring people and brands closer together.
We are looking for a Solutions Consultant to join our fast-growing global sales team. You will be a key part of the sales team based in EMEA.
As a Solutions Consultant, you will bridge the lines between sales, implementation, marketing strategy and technology. You will work within a team of experienced solutions consultants to understand our prospective clients’ challenges and opportunities and translate those into a compelling overall solution that parcelLab can deliver. The Solutions Consultant role is the perfect blend for candidates who enjoy bringing together business and technology to deliver valuable outcomes and solutions.
As a digital first company, we offer greater flexibility in working location. Therefore, you can work from one of our offices in London or Munich or remotely within the UK or Germany.
What you can expect:
- Telling the story of how to revolutionise the post-sales experience
- Understand each customer's business challenges and connect these with the parcelLab solution
- Deliver customised presentations and demos that focus on business impact and value for the customer
- Scope technical solutions that deliver impact and value for the customer
- Work in close collaboration with other departments including product management, implementation, engineering, customer success and marketing
- Support the sales team by providing input to proposals and RFP responses
- Earn customer and partner trust through solution and technical expertise
What you need to succeed:
- Experience as a solutions consultant, solutions engineer, pre-sales consultant or working directly with commerce/post-purchase/delivery solutions in a product, sales or similar capacity
- A strong understanding of the european e-commerce landscape and retailers
- Aptitude for learning quickly in an ever-evolving market landscape
- A strong technical aptitude and knowledge with an appetite to grow and develop quickly
- Strong business acumen and ability to situationally develop unique business value
- Passionate and confident public speaker that is able to convey complex concepts and points of view to both business & technical audiences
- Equal competence and comfort listening to client challenges and opportunities
- A curious nature and the ability to probe and question if a professional manner
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills and fluent in German & English
- Fluency in additional languages e.g Spanish, Italian, French
- Bachelors degree in technical discipline field, e.g. engineering, computer science; a masters degree is preferable or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a high-growth/start-up environment
Perks & Benefits:
🧠 Plenty of room for your own ideas...space to try, fail and learn!
🛳 Comprehensive 30-60-90 day onboarding plan in place from the very first day to help you integrate seamlessly with the rest of the company and understand new responsibilities
🏝 As a digital-first company, you choose whether to work entirely from home, in one of our offices or a mix that suits you. Not close to one of our offices No problem! Find yourself a co-working space instead, and we’ll pay
🪴 Make use of our home office set-up budget to get kitted out (a spacious desk, comfy chair, some houseplants, or great tech accessories!), and all this alongside the latest MacBook or PC
🚀 Career development opportunities, including our Leadership Development Program and our Future Leaders Program, as well as online language courses, available budgets for further training and access to LinkedIn Learning
🧘🏽♀️ Stay grounded with our free meditation, mindfulness and coaching sessions via our mental wellbeing platform nilo.health
🎉 Regular company retreats, parcelLab events (in-person and online), local and regional meet-ups, as well as team off-sites
🌏 Be part of a motivated, diverse and international team made up of over 34 different nationalities; and with a five-star rating for company culture and employee experience on Glassdoor, you’ll love working here!
We bring people and brands closer together by closing the experience gap post-sales and beyond, transforming operational complexity into opportunities to outperform for 550+ brands worldwide, including IKEA, Bose, Puma, Lidl, Farfetch and Nespresso.
With offices in Munich, London and Boston, we have been highlighted by the Financial Times as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in 2021.
It’s all in a day’s work for us:
- Monitor over six million shipments per day
- Now actively managing operations experiences in 153 countries across the globe
- Send around thirteen million pro-active, personalized, event-driven emails
- Shipping data comes from more than 150+ carriers worldwide, including DHL, FedEx & DPD
- Creating over 40 million reasons for people to fall in love with brands each day
For brands, that means more chances to create relationships that last. And for the people that buy from them, it means turning mundane operational moments into moments of joy.
parcelLab is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We live the motto always joy, always team, always equality, which means we celebrate diversity and do not accept any form of discrimination or harassment. We believe that diversity enriches our employee experience and allows each of us to deliver the best work possible.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or other lived experience.
Come be part of our growth – contribute your ideas and share in our success as we continue to improve the post-sales customer journey for millions of people every day.