Didn't find the role you were looking for?
Posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2021
parcelLab is the leading Operations Experience Management platform and we're growing internationally, and fast!
This means, we're open to finding the best talent across the world to help us bring people and brands closer together.
If you didn't find the right job on our website, there's still a chance we might be looking for someone with your profile. You can apply here and we'll get back to you if there's a potential fit for an upcoming role or opportunity.
We're regularly looking for talented people to join us in the following business areas and roles:
- Engineering: including Front End, Full Stack and Backend
- Product: including Product Managers, Product Owners and Business Analysts
- Sales: including Sales Development Representatives, Solution Consultation and Account Executive
- Marketing: such as Growth, Social Media, Marketing Communications and more
- Technical Account Management: including Onboarding Managers and Project Managers
and many many more...
As a digital first company, we offer greater flexibility in working location. Therefore, we can hire people for one of our offices in London, Boston, Munich or remotely within the UK, US, or Germany.
Within the US, we typically focus our hires around the Northeast of the country, but are also open to people elsewhere in the States with the right skills and experience.
What happens next?
- We'll review your application and see if there's a potential role which matches your application
- If there's something available, we'll get in touch
- If not, we'll let you know and you can choose to be added to our talent pool, so we can contact you if something becomes available
Perks & Benefits:
🧠 Plenty of room for your own ideas...space to try, fail and learn!
🛳 Comprehensive 30-60-90 day onboarding plan in place from the very first day to help you integrate seamlessly with the rest of the company and understand new responsibilities
🏝 As a digital-first company, you choose whether to work entirely from home, in one of our offices or a mix that suits you. Not close to one of our offices No problem! Find yourself a co-working space instead, and we’ll pay
🪴 Make use of our home office set-up budget to get kitted out (a spacious desk, comfy chair, some houseplants, or great tech accessories!), and all this alongside the latest MacBook or PC
🚀 Career development opportunities, including our Leadership Development Program and our Mentorship Program, as well as online language courses, available budgets for further training and access to LinkedIn Learning
🧘🏽♀️ Stay grounded with our free meditation, mindfulness and coaching sessions via our mental wellbeing platform TELUS.health
🎉 Regular company retreats, parcelLab events (in-person and online), local and regional meet-ups, as well as team off-sites
🌏 Be part of a motivated, diverse and international team made up of over 25 different nationalities; and with a great rating for company culture and employee experience on Glassdoor, you’ll love working here!
We bring people and brands closer together by closing the experience gap post-sales and beyond, transforming operational complexity into opportunities to outperform for 550+ brands worldwide, including IKEA, Bose, Puma, Lidl, Farfetch and Nespresso.
With offices in Munich, London and Boston, we have been highlighted by the Financial Times as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in 2021.
It’s all in a day’s work for us:
- Monitor over six million shipments per day
- Now actively managing operations experiences in 153 countries across the globe
- Send around thirteen million pro-active, personalized, event-driven emails
- Shipping data comes from more than 150+ carriers worldwide, including DHL, FedEx & DPD
- Creating over 40 million reasons for people to fall in love with brands each day
For brands, that means more chances to create relationships that last. And for the people that buy from them, it means turning mundane operational moments into moments of joy.
parcelLab is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We live the motto always joy, always team, always equality, which means we celebrate diversity and do not accept any form of discrimination or harassment. We believe that diversity enriches our employee experience and allows each of us to deliver the best work possible.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or other lived experience.
Come be part of our growth – contribute your ideas and share in our success as we continue to improve the post-sales customer journey for millions of people every day.