Training Manager - New York, NY
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, July 29, 2023
[solidcore] is looking for a full-time Training Manager based in the Greater New York area to join our Training team. Training Managers are exceptional [solidcore] coaches responsible for the execution of new coach training in current and emerging markets. The Training Manager will set the standard of excellence and serve as the primary driver in creating and cultivating on-brand coaches while overseeing the development of coaching careers in their region. The Training Manager reports directly into the Senior Training Manager. This role requires flexible availability, including weekday evenings and majority weekends. One year of [solidcore] coaching experience is preferred.
What you'll do
- Assist the Talent Acquisition team in selecting high performing, motivated coaches that meet the standards of [solidcore] culture and embody our mission to help clients create the strongest version of themselves.
- Conduct trainings in the first year of your employment in concordance with guidelines and expectations laid out in the Training Manager Toolkit.
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team to coordinate training schedules based on studio opening and schedule expansion timelines.
- Provide in-studio support for new coaches as they transition onto the schedule.
- Assist in the development and execution of continuing education programming including maintenance of the Training Manager Toolkit.
- Conduct evaluations for trainees outside your training groups to ensure objectivity.
- Maintain a coaching schedule.
What skills you'll bring to us
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a leading [solidcore] coach preferred.
- Above average time management skills and the ability to be consistent in completing the daily, weekly, and monthly responsibilities required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, connect with, and inspire a team,
- Experience working with people either in a peer-to-peer situation or a customer service role.
- Ability to praise, recommend new ways of performing tasks, and encourage and motivate trainers and team leaders.
- Certified Personal Training Certification from an accredited program preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of training techniques from assessment to program design.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Experience in coaching and motivating groups.
What we need from you
- Must be based in the greater New York area.
- Passion for the [solidcore] workout and brand.
- Flexibility and willingness to conduct Coach Trainings when needed and where needed as the business dictates.
- Heavy travel expected.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including mornings, evenings, holidays, and weekends.
Compensation and benefits
- $70-75k base salary plus bonus eligibility
- Flexible PTO
- Full coverage health, dental & vision insurance
- 401k with employer match
- $50 per month cell phone stipend