Site Content Analyst
Marketing & Communications, IT
Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Tuesday, August 1, 2023
The Site Content Analyst will influence and activate the development of [solidcore]'s online presence, focusing on enhancing the content of our online platforms and campaigns. The primary focus will be developing and executing a strategic plan that ensures the ongoing success of [solidcore]’s online presence, and growing the [solidcore] website user experience. Inclusive of this role will be a core function of overseeing site marketing content to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behavior.
What you'll be doing
- Work with the Director of Marketing, Loyalty & CRM to deliver an effective site content strategy, aligned to our brand strategy which will position [solidcore] as a leading voice in its industry.
- Seek out existing [solidcore] content that is interesting and beneficial to our audiences and lead the planning, creation/editing and delivery of that content on site (desktop and mobile).
- Create/commission inspiring and engaging content, ensuring it is written to a high standard and incorporates input from key stakeholders across the organization.
- Ensure all content produced is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including site, mobile, video, and in-app.
- Conduct ongoing usability tests to gauge site and paid media content effectiveness.
- Gather data analytics and make recommendations based on those results.
- Execute site strategy aligned with marketing objectives and branding; analyze performance and report site results as related to digital marketing plan for web inclusive of SEO/SEM paid media strategy.
- Leverage market data to execute a plan and develop assets that will engage our audiences
- Follow established workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related field of study
- 2+ years of experience in related positions with increased responsibility
- Proven success in analyzing and optimizing marketing campaigns grounded in data and insights that have driven performance lift
- Strong creative eye & customer-centric lens, with the ability to efficiently direct agency partners to achieve the desired state
- Execution of omnichannel campaign strategies with complex experiences
What skills and experience you'll bring to us
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively across internal teams and external partners
- Ability to effectively provide creative feedback to internal and external agency partners
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities through to completion with precise attention to detail and ensuring all deadlines and deliverables are met
- Strong problem-solving skills and a positive, solutions-oriented attitude
- Experience building comprehensive marketing strategies that are able to tell a story and gain buy-in across multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely express complex ideas and concepts both verbally and written
- Work well under pressure and can effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands to appropriately prioritize responsibilities
Compensation and benefits
- The salary range is $50k-$55k.
- Flexible PTO.
- Full coverage health, dental, & vision insurance.
- 401k with employer match.
- $50 per month cell phone stipend.