Brand Marketing Coordinator
Administration, Marketing & Communications
Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2023
[solidcore] is seeking a creative, dynamic, and passionate Brand Marketing Coordinator to join our [empowered] marketing team. The Brand Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting and executing integrated brand campaigns in partnership with our Loyalty and CRM team to ensure consistency and impact across all channels. The Brand Marketing team is responsible for the growth and impact of [solidcore]’s brand strategy, as well as the development and activation of our fully integrated campaigns. Our fast-growing brand marketing team understands our clients, drives innovation, and delivers impact by enabling our clients to become the strongest version of themselves.
What you'll be doing
- Support seasonal campaign management and execution.
- Project manage various adhoc marketing projects such as influencer tracking and campaign timelines.
- Managing workflow of project details
- Analyze and translate market research, category trends and consumer insights into business insights that inform strategies to grow the business and unlock new opportunities.
- Partner with CRM and Loyalty Marketing team for local initiatives driving consistent integrated customer experience.
- Identify opportunities for influencer sponsorships and activations that will amplify brand awareness and consideration.
- Ensure all communications are in line with brand identity, guidelines, tone, and strategy.
- Communicate all brand marketing plans and activities with field team members through proper internal channels.
- Support local template and creative requests from the field
- Support business driving local challenges by creating templates for field use.
What we need from you
- Creative ability to develop and support local tools for the field.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively across internal teams and
- external partners.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities through to
- completion with precise attention to detail and ensuring all deadlines
- and deliverables are met
- Problem-solving skills and positive, solutions-oriented attitude
- Communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely express
- complex ideas and concepts both verbally and written.
- Work well under pressure and can effectively handle multiple,
- concurrent demands to appropriately prioritize responsibilities.
What skills and experience you'll bring to us
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications/business or a related field of study
- Adobe Creative Suite Skills
- Asana proficiency or other organization tool
- Cavna proficiency
- 1-2 years of experience in related positions with increased responsibility
- Creative examples of any prior marketing content developed.
- Creative eye & customer-centric lens
- Attention to detail and extremely organized!
- Passion for the fitness industry and eager to learn.
Compensation and benefits
- Salary range is 50k - 55k
- Flexible PTO
- Full coverage health, dental, & vision insurance
- 401k with employer match
- $50 per month Cellphone stipend