Vice President of Strategy & Insights
Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
[solidcore] is looking for a team-oriented, thoughtful, skilled and motivated leader to join the [solidcore] team as the Vice President of Strategy & Insights. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for strategic planning, consumer insights and driving innovation. They will also share a love of fitness, community and being part of a collaborative leadership team. Located in the vibrant Washington DC metro area and reporting to the CFO, this is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, investor-backed organization with a desire to be the leader in the studio fitness space.
what we need from you:
- Develop and execute the company's long-term strategic plan, working closely with the C-suite to align objectives with the company's vision and mission.
- Ensure successful implementation of strategic initiatives, partnering with stakeholders on updates and changes. Tracking KPIs and goals across the leadership team to assure consistent alignment across departments.
- Analyze financial data and performance metrics to assess the effectiveness of current strategies and recommend improvements.
- Keep a close pulse on industry trends and conduct market research to identify emerging trends, competitive threats, and growth opportunities within the boutique fitness industry.
- Analyze and interpret consumer research to uncover insights that will inform growth strategy, innovation, brand positioning or operational improvement.
- Use business and market intelligence to predict risk and disruption to the business.
- Use a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research techniques to drive business impact.
- Project based work for the Leadership team and Board of Directors as it arises.
what skills and experience you'll bring to us:
- 10+ years of overall experience with 5 - 7+ years in corporate strategy.
- Preference for candidates from a top-tier consulting or internal Corporate Strategy experience.
- MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience using quantitative and analytical skills to generate insights that inform business strategy.
- Service business or brick and mortar experience a plusAbility to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- The 3 C’s: Collaborative, Communicative and Consistent
- Ability to function in a player/coach role.
compensation and benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible PTO
- Full coverage health, dental, & vision insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Cellphone stipend