Learning and Development Manager
Sales & Business Development
Washington, DC, USA · Areado, State of Minas Gerais-000, Brazil
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2023
[solidcore] is seeking a Learning and Development Manager to support the [solidcore] team. The L&D Manager will have ownership over [solidcore]’s learning content and platforms and partner with leaders across the organization to bring their development needs to life. Our dream candidate for this role will be energetic, creative and passionate about employee development. As a member of the People Team, this person will be pivotal to the rapid growth of [solidcore] and help support the mission, vision and values of [solidcore].
Located in vibrant Washington, DC and reporting to the Director of People - this is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, investor-backed organization with a desire to be the leader in the studio fitness space.
- Partner with department heads to build and develop learning programs that deepen our culture, increase individual capabilities, and enhance productivity for several levels within the organization with a focus on career and leadership development
- Design comprehensive training programs using different learning modalities to drive a culture of learning and opportunity.
- Establishes KPIs as measurements of success and delivers analytics and metrics regularly to measure program performance and make necessary recommendations to improve program effectiveness.
- Responsible for the administration and development of all learning programs, including the Learning Management System.
- Actively monitors the latest trends and best practices to design and deliver effective and engaging learning experiences for the organization and drive innovation across the function.
- Creates and maintains an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity and competitive advantage in support of the company's diversity and inclusion strategic plan.
Required Skills & Experience
- Comprehensive knowledge and application of organizational design, program development and facilitation, change management concepts and leadership development principles and processes
- Instructional Design Expertise: Bring a strong background in instructional design, with the ability to create engaging, outcome-driven learning experiences that cater to diverse learning styles and needs.
- Strong familiarity and experience with virtual and remote learning concepts. Has the ability to reach full time and part time audiences
- Capable and confident communicator with the ability to gain trust and credibility
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to analyze data, understand trends, and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
- Able to work and deliver under tight deadlines, organize, and carry out multiple detailed tasks autonomously
- The highest level of integrity and management of confidential information
Who You Are
- Savvy, quick and smart
- A people person
- A skilled communicator
- An information sponge and a self starter
- A true solution-based problem solver with the ability to anticipate needs and potential challenges
- Interested in fitness and the boutique fitness industry
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary range of $75,000-$90,000 per year
- Flexible PTO
- Technology & cell phone stipend
- 401k with employer match
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- And MORE