Operations Roles (For Portfolio Companies)
We are looking for high-performing operations professionals for our portfolio companies. Successful candidates will be the one to ensure that the business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people.
The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes. The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company’s operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.
Potential roles may include a range from quality or demand managers to VP of operations. While specific roles may not be available immediately, candidates will be considered for future roles through this job posting. Our portfolio contains companies across the US.
Primary Job Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Improve the business processes for each department through analysis and collaboration
- Get involved in long-term business planning at the managerial and executive level
- Collaborate with department management to develop financial plans
- Analyze the performance of support functions for departments such as human resources and make recommendations for improvement
- Work with project managers to develop budgets for special programs
- Experience in various leadership roles
- Experience in the manufacturing sector
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Effective decision making skills
- Experience with developing budgets and writing business plans
Posted On: Monday, December 4, 2017