Marketing Roles (For Portfolio Companies)
We are looking for high-performing marketing professionals for our portfolio companies. Successful candidates will be strong contributors to the development of brands and execution of marketing plans to achieve volume, profit and share objectives.
Potential roles may include a range from social media or brand managers to VP of marketing. While specific roles may not be available immediately, candidates will be considered for future roles through this job posting
Primary Job Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed
- Obtain market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product
- Maintain relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Provide short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Possess a “consumers first” mindset. Always thinking about our end consumer and their needs.
- Are skilled at planning, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Have experience developing/evaluating creative work. A keen sense for establishing a consistent brand voice and visual identity.
- Are a naturally curious and proactive attitude. Joy in trying new things, contacting new people, exploring new opportunities.
- Have strong attention to detail (proofreading, responding to small requests, “keeping all the balls in the air”)
Posted On: Tuesday, May 17, 2022