Delivery Drivers (Flexible Schedule)
Weee! is the largest and fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the United States, operating in one of the largest underserved categories in retail with affordable access to exciting ethnic food. By partnering with local suppliers, redesigning the value chain and leveraging social buying, Weee! is reshaping the grocery business entirely. You can read more about us on Business Insider, Reuters and TechCrunch.
Weee! is headquartered in Fremont, CA, and is currently available coast to coast with exceptional growth (5x YoY) across geographies, categories and ethnicities. We have raised $800M+ in funding to date from leading investors including Softbank Vision Funds, DST, Blackstone, Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, Goodwater Capital, XVC and iFly. The opportunity now is to join a rocketship as we prepare for the next stage of growth, and an eventual public listing.
We are looking for delivery drivers - in the Miami area - on a contract (1099) basis, who own their own vehicle, to deliver fresh produce and groceries to our loyal customers in a safe and timely manner.
Typical hours are between 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM or when you finish delivering all of your orders.
This can include both the workweek and weekends.
Great team environment and plenty of work available
What you will be doing here
- Pick up and unload packages from our warehouse hubs and restaurant partners
- Deliver packages to customers in a timely and professional manner
- Inspect and monitor the condition of the delivery vehicle
- Maintain accurate inventory of packages
- Provide real-time feedback on deliveries and customer experience
Weee! Delivery drivers are punctual, courteous with a strong focus on safety and quality control. Often the face of Weee! to our customers, we need you to help ensure a positive experience for them.
- Must OWN and DRIVE a personal MINIVAN, VAN, or LARGE SUV only for Grocery delivery
- Must be over 21 years of age
- 6 months minimum of previous delivery driver experience
- Valid driver’s license and full insurance coverage
- Demonstrate the ability to read a map or master GPS directions
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs and deliver to residential areas or businesses
- Great attitude and have great customer service skills
- US work authorization (Required)
- Clear Background and MVR record