Weee! is the largest and fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the United States, operating in one of the largest underserved categories in retail with affordable access to exciting ethnic food. By partnering with local suppliers, redesigning the value chain and leveraging social buying, Weee! is reshaping the grocery business entirely. You can read more about us on Business Insider, Reuters and TechCrunch.
Weee! is headquartered in Fremont, CA, and is currently available coast to coast with exceptional growth (5x YoY) across geographies, categories and ethnicities. We have raised $800M+ in funding to date from leading investors including Softbank Vision Funds, DST, Blackstone, Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, Goodwater Capital, XVC and iFly. The opportunity now is to join a rocketship as we prepare for the next stage of growth, and an eventual public listing.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Warehouse associate's include picking, staging, packing and maintaining inventory levels. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction. The main responsibilities for our warehouse associates are to quickly help break down produce loads, separate and organize items, categorize into sections (dry foods, frozen, etc.) and be able to read orders and pick and place different items in each order prior to delivery.
- General sorting and packing: $18 an hour
SHIFTS: 8 hours daily; 40 per week.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, store) picking items and placing them in the correct bins for orders
- Keep an organized, clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Report any discrepancies
- Assist in cleaning up work areas
- Cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventative warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Ensure timely delivery and demo pick up by working with the Warehouse Supervisor
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Ability to lift heavy objects up to 50 lbs
- Good physical strength and stamina
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Forklift Certified preferred