People Partner Coordinator (Spanish required)
Weee! is the largest and fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the United States, operating in one of the largest underserved categories in retail with affordable access to exciting ethnic food. By partnering with local suppliers, redesigning the value chain and leveraging social buying, Weee! is reshaping the grocery business entirely. You can read more about us on Business Insider, Reuters and TechCrunch.
Weee! is headquartered in Fremont, CA, and is currently available coast to coast with exceptional growth (5x YoY) across geographies, categories and ethnicities. We have raised $800M+ in funding to date from leading investors including Softbank Vision Funds, DST, Blackstone, Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, Goodwater Capital, XVC and iFly. The opportunity now is to join a rocketship as we prepare for the next stage of growth, and an eventual public listing.
- Manage the paperwork for employee life cycle from on-boarding to off-boarding in our regional warehouse
- Coordinate and manage any necessary scheduling for the HR department. This is to include but is not limited to:
- Update and maintain directly hired warehouse associate’s daily work schedules
- Manage scheduling with the staffing agencies
- Review timecards daily for both active and Temporary (staffing agency) personnel for any missing information that needs verification and approval.
- Missing punches
- Obtain any exception forms and associate’s signatures on those necessary to approve timecards: lunch meal waiver
- Create name badges for new hires on their start date and for personnel changes as needed.
- Answer and assist field offices with general HR questions and requests
- Assist with training and ad hoc HR reports
- Support HR and OPS team wherever needed in both warehouse and admin tasks.
- Assist with national HR projects such as implementing a new HR system, ensuring compliance with state labor laws, overseeing staffing agencies across multiple sites, and contributing to compensation-related projects.
- 1-2 years of experience in an HR environment
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google Suite
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Must maintain all departmental and personal information confidential at all times
- Able to work On-Site 5 days per week.
- No language preferences but Spanish is highly preferred
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $40,000-$50,000
- This role may be eligible to discretionary bonus, incentives and benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum base salary for new hires for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by multiple factors like job-related skills, experience and work locations. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include any variable compensation elements.