Inventory Control & Quality Assurance Specialist
Weee! is the largest and fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the United States, operating in one of the largest underserved categories in retail with affordable access to exciting ethnic food. By partnering with local suppliers, redesigning the value chain and leveraging social buying, Weee! is reshaping the grocery business entirely. You can read more about us on Business Insider, Reuters and TechCrunch.
Weee! is headquartered in Fremont, CA, and is currently available coast to coast with exceptional growth (5x YoY) across geographies, categories and ethnicities. We have raised $800M+ in funding to date from leading investors including Softbank Vision Funds, DST, Blackstone, Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, Goodwater Capital, XVC and iFly. The opportunity now is to join a rocketship as we prepare for the next stage of growth, and an eventual public listing.
About this role:
The ICQA Specialist will be responsible for overall inventory accuracy and managing shrinkage , including investigating customer complaint cases related to the inventory issues within the Fulfillment Centers.
- Monitor and improve inventory accuracy and ensure inventory count completeness
- Oversee physical inventories, cycle counts, and audit reconciliations
- Investigate customer complaint cases related to inventory variances by reviewing the customer system on missing items or collaborating with the Quality team on any damaged/expired items.
- Identify inventory discrepancies, analyze root causes and make recommendations on process improvements for inventory accuracy
- Analyze shrinkage reasons and recommend shrinkage reduction solutions
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (e.g. receiving, merchandising, customer service, etc.) to resolve inventory issues.
- Monitor inventory key metrics and provide accurate and comprehensive inventory performance reports.
- 2 years of experience in warehouse, logistics or manufacturing
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience with warehouse operations or WMS systems
- Experience in reporting and analyzing operational performance in order to implement recommendations
- Proven track record of driving continuous improvement
- Experience in analyzing problems, identifying alternative solutions and implementing recommendations
- Communicate clearly using excellent written and verbal skills
- Able to work well under pressure while managing competing demands and tight deadlines
- Some shift work required
- Ability to stand/walk for 8 hours at a time
- Must be able to bend and lift equipment up to 35lbs
- Be able to work MORNING SHIFT from 7am to 3:30pm
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $21.00-$24.00
- This role may be eligible to discretionary bonus, incentives and benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum base salary for new hires for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by multiple factors like job-related skills, experience and work locations. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include any variable compensation elements.