Regional Process Engineer
Weee! is the largest and fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the United States, operating in one of the largest underserved categories in retail with affordable access to exciting ethnic food. By partnering with local suppliers, redesigning the value chain and leveraging social buying, Weee! is reshaping the grocery business entirely. You can read more about us on Business Insider, Reuters and TechCrunch.
Weee! is headquartered in Fremont, CA, and is currently available coast to coast with exceptional growth (5x YoY) across geographies, categories and ethnicities. We have raised $800M+ in funding to date from leading investors including Softbank Vision Funds, DST, Blackstone, Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, Goodwater Capital, XVC and iFly. The opportunity now is to join a rocketship as we prepare for the next stage of growth, and an eventual public listing.
About the role
Weee! is looking for an innovative and hands-on process engineer to improve and scale our warehouse processes.
- Work with operating teams to identify and eliminate process related losses
- Lead process improvement projects
- Directs and participates in process troubleshooting activities on a daily basis to urgently resolve acute process-related problems.
- Provides process troubleshooting training and support to develop skills of technicians, operators, and mechanics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field OR 1 years of experience in Industrial engineering, ecommerce, grocery retail, or manufacturing environment
- Ability to understand basic Six Sigma concepts and interpret methodology results.
- Demonstrated strong technical skills and personal drive in continuous process improvement and cost optimization
- Knowledge in process modeling and simulation is a plus
- Knowledge of AutoCAD plus
- This job operates in the Facility center
- Business travel need 30% +
- 60-80% on warehouse floor to work with operation team, rest of time will spend at office for data
- Comprehensive health insurance package, including medical, dental, and vision
- Annual bonus plan
- Vacation and holiday time off
- Monthly mobile stipend
- Monthly Weee! Points credit
- Valuable opportunity to grow into your dream role by contributing to a venture-backed startup in a high-growth stage
- Thoughtful, talented, and supportive coworkers and leadership team
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $70,000-$80,500
- This role may be eligible to discretionary bonus, incentives and benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum base salary for new hires for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by multiple factors like job-related skills, experience and work locations. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include any variable compensation elements.