Weee! is the largest and fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the United States, operating in one of the largest underserved categories in retail with affordable access to exciting ethnic food. By partnering with local suppliers, redesigning the value chain and leveraging social buying, Weee! is reshaping the grocery business entirely. You can read more about us on Business Insider, Reuters and TechCrunch.
Weee! is headquartered in Fremont, CA, and is currently available coast to coast with exceptional growth (5x YoY) across geographies, categories and ethnicities. We have raised $800M+ in funding to date from leading investors including Softbank Vision Funds, DST, Blackstone, Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, Goodwater Capital, XVC and iFly. The opportunity now is to join a rocketship as we prepare for the next stage of growth, and an eventual public listing.
About the Role
Weee! is looking for a marketing specialist to create and deliver effective online and offline marketing strategies through multiple channels. The marketing specialist is responsible for the entire marketing life cycle, from brainstorming and developing storyboards/ideas to running and delivering measurable results that will help grow Weee!’s reputation and growth. This role will report to the marketing manager.
- Executing promotional events and ads campaigns through multiple channels, such as social media, digital media, traditional media, offline events
- Analyzing campaign results (conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Supporting execution of a broader marketing plan as assigned
- Collaborating with peers and other stakeholders in the company in creating brand awareness
- Develop, recommend, and execute marketing campaigns across a variety of paid social platforms
- Responsible for paid marketing customer acquisition
- Own and further relationships with major media platforms
- Deep expertise in paid Social media and to drive e-commerce (direct response); experience with online-to-offline, app acquisition campaigns
- An in-depth examination into the weekly performance, to understand trends and identify successes and opportunities, as well as forecasting future channel performance
- BA in marketing, public relations, communications or related fields
- Minimum 2 years of experience in campaign management for social media(WeChat, Weibo, Facebook, TikTok, etc), digital media, traditional media, targeting diverse users
- Experience optimizing digital marketing channels to deliver against sales and acquisition metrics (e.g. cost per order/new customer)
- Demonstrable experience in marketing research, analytics and tools
- Proven capability to use data to drive business decisions & marketing optimization required.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- A team player and a problem solver
- Self-starter with an innate curiosity and the drive to test, learn, adapt and be agile in a constantly evolving environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese or English and Vietnamese
- Comprehensive health insurance package, including medical, dental, and vision. PPO/HMO packages
- 401k, 4% company match
- Annual bonus plan, bi-annual pay out
- Vacation and holiday time off
- Monthly mobile stipend
- Monthly Weee! Points credits
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $55,000-65,000
- This role may be eligible to discretionary bonus, incentives and benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum base salary for new hires for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by multiple factors like job-related skills, experience and work locations. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include any variable compensation elements.
For more jobs and to find out more about Weee!, visit our career page: https://about.sayweee.com/careers