Weee! is the largest and fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the United States, operating in one of the largest underserved categories in retail with affordable access to exciting ethnic food. By partnering with local suppliers, redesigning the value chain and leveraging social buying, Weee! is reshaping the grocery business entirely. You can read more about us on Business Insider, Reuters and TechCrunch.
Weee! is headquartered in Fremont, CA, and is currently available coast to coast with exceptional growth (5x YoY) across geographies, categories and ethnicities. We have raised $800M+ in funding to date from leading investors including Softbank Vision Funds, DST, Blackstone, Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, Goodwater Capital, XVC and iFly. The opportunity now is to join a rocketship as we prepare for the next stage of growth, and an eventual public listing.
About the Role
As a warehouse IT Technician, you will have accountability to help us maintain networks, security camera system, badge system, alarm system, printers, desktops & laptops and IT assets. A successful candidate should have some experience in IT project coordination and a solid technical background, together with good organizational and analytical abilities.
- Proficiency in working with technologies such as Routing, LAN, WAN, VLAN, NAT, DHCP, DNS, VPN, and Subnet. Familiarity with hardware components including routers, switches, access points, printers, Label printers, PDAs, desktops, and laptops.
- Competence in operating systems such as Windows 10 and Linux. Familiarity with Google GWS and ERP or WMS systems.
- Understanding of cabling installation and termination processes. Knowledge of NAS and NVR system installation and configuration.
- Proficient in troubleshooting and problem-solving within complex network environments.
- Skilled in implementing and maintaining network security measures and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of network monitoring and management best practices. Ability to work with various network hardware and software, with a focus on efficient and reliable performance.
- Expertise in wireless network technologies, including setup, configuration, and advanced troubleshooting.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Adaptable to changing workloads and able to multitask during busy times.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision. Strong communication skills, including the ability to follow instructions and provide clear updates.
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in IT management or related field.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and respond to emergencies promptly.
- Willingness to be on-call for emergencies outside regular working hours.
- Ability to travel between different facilities regularly.
- Capable of lifting and moving objects weighing 30-40 pounds.
- Comprehensive health insurance package, including medical, dental, and vision. PPO/HMO packages
- 401k, 4% company match
- Annual bonus plan, bi-annual pay out
- Vacation and holiday time off
- Monthly mobile stipend
- Monthly Weee! Points credits
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $65,478 - 70,000
- This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses, incentives, and benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum base salary for new hires for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by multiple factors like job-related skills, experience, and work areas. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include any variable compensation elements.
For more jobs and to find out more about Weee!, visit our career page: https://about.sayweee.com/careers