Weee! is the largest and fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the United States, operating in one of the largest underserved categories in retail with affordable access to exciting ethnic food. By partnering with local suppliers, redesigning the value chain and leveraging social buying, Weee! is reshaping the grocery business entirely. You can read more about us on Business Insider, Reuters and TechCrunch.
Weee! is headquartered in Fremont, CA, and is currently available coast to coast with exceptional growth (5x YoY) across geographies, categories and ethnicities. We have raised $800M+ in funding to date from leading investors including Softbank Vision Funds, DST, Blackstone, Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, Goodwater Capital, XVC and iFly. The opportunity now is to join a rocketship as we prepare for the next stage of growth, and an eventual public listing.
About the Role
Weee! Logistics supervisor is responsible for the success of the daily logistics operations. They make sure enough drivers are scheduled for each day's delivery volume and ensure drivers receive all necessary support for successful and safe deliveries. Logistics Supervisor is also responsible for overall KPI's at the ground level.
- Responsible for daily delivery operations; ensuring all the deliveries are made in a safe and timely fashion and with the best possible customer service experience
- Foster engagement, motivation, and collaboration among the driver teams while efficiently coordinating all aspects of the operations
- Keep upper management always informed about the status of the operation.
- Identify and coach least performing drivers and help them become better.
- Responsible for hiring, training, developing, and motivating drivers; scheduling, delegating work assignments; monitoring individual and group performance to ensure high level of productivity; and for reviewing all delivery processes and procedures in order to continuously improve efficiency
- Work closely with the HR department to keep a track of employees who are not meeting the company standards and address the issues as needed.
- Maintains positive, partner relationships with all departments, including assisting with customer service whenever there are any issues with deliveries
- Implement processes to meet all goals & objectives and KPIs
- Work with Fleet supervisor closely to make sure the company fleet is taken care of
- Schedule and utilize the Ops coordinator as needed for the benefit of the team
- Responsible for key KPIs at the ground level, such as driver Over Time, safety, employee morale etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1-3 years of Logistics supervisory experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to create partnerships and build consensus across different levels of an organization
- Fluent Mandarin Chinese
- Ability to Travel to different warehouses within the same region as required
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to stand for long hours
- Ability to work weekends
- Complete health insurance package, including medical, dental, and vision
- Bi-annual performance bonus
- Attractive 401K Matching
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off
- Monthly Weee! Points credit and phone reimbursement
- Great growth opportunity and relocation opportunity
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is starting $64,480
- This role may be eligible to discretionary bonus, incentives and benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum base salary for new hires for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by multiple factors like job-related skills, experience and work locations. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include any variable compensation elements.