Product Designer/Sr. Product Designer
Weee! is the largest and fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the United States, operating in one of the largest underserved categories in retail with affordable access to exciting ethnic food. By partnering with local suppliers, redesigning the value chain and leveraging social buying, Weee! is reshaping the grocery business entirely. You can read more about us on Business Insider, Reuters and TechCrunch.
Weee! is headquartered in Fremont, CA, and is currently available coast to coast with exceptional growth (5x YoY) across geographies, categories and ethnicities. We have raised $800M+ in funding to date from leading investors including Softbank Vision Funds, DST, Blackstone, Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, Goodwater Capital, XVC and iFly. The opportunity now is to join a rocketship as we prepare for the next stage of growth, and an eventual public listing.
Weee! is seeking a multi-disciplinary Product(UI, UX) Designer to spearhead a series of exciting, high-impact projects in the works. This is a rare opportunity to build the brand narrative for a rapidly growing (250% YoY growth), venture-backed startup. You will work closely with engineering, product, and marketing to exchange ideas leading to rapid testing and iteration. We make decisions based on data, observing and reacting to how systems are impacted by our choices. If you’re seeking to make a meaningful and immediate impact at an innovative, fast-paced, and data-driven startup, we’d love to meet you.
- Design intuitive, human-centric flows and experiences, anticipating user needs for an underserved market, and turning ambiguity into success through experimentation and focused iteration.
- Contribute to a growing design system and a focus on UI to create a beautiful product where good design is held in high regard.
- Embrace complex design problems and drive simplicity through solutions that incorporate both qualitative and quantitative data, measuring and analyzing success along the way.
- Own projects from conception to launch and measure success through data and user research, playing a key role in road mapping, feature design, and the quality of our products and services.
- Partner with engineering, product, design, research, marketing, and customer service to build products and features from conception to launch, rapidly ideating, and producing multiple UI/UX concepts.
- Align the user experience with the brand identity and overall business strategy to consistently communicate and elevate the tone, voice, value propositions, and vision.
- 2+ years of experience (Product designer) or 5+ years of experience (Sr. Product designer) designing and shipping consumer-facing, e-commerce products on multiple platforms (a portfolio to demonstrate the end-to-end process and outcome is required).
- Experience to build and maintain UI/UX systems
- Experience conducting user research, validating ideas through prototyping, and tracking and meeting performance metrics
- Expert-level fluency in design software (Figma, Adobe CS).
- Fluency in prototyping tools (Figma, Framer, etc.).
- Conceptual understanding of front-end frameworks (Angular, React) a plus.
- Additional language skills are a plus.
- Comprehensive health insurance package, including medical, dental, and vision. PPO/HMO packages
- 401k, 4% company match
- Annual bonus plan, bi-annual pay out
- Vacation and holiday time off
- Monthly mobile stipend
- Monthly Weee! Points credits
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $100,000 - $155,000
- This role may be eligible to discretionary bonus, incentives and benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum base salary for new hires for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by multiple factors like job-related skills, experience and work locations. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include any variable compensation elements.
For more jobs and to find out more about Weee!, visit our career page: https://about.sayweee.com/careers