Content Marketing Specialist Intern
Weee! is the largest and fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the United States, operating in one of the largest underserved categories in retail with affordable access to exciting ethnic food. By partnering with local suppliers, redesigning the value chain and leveraging social buying, Weee! is reshaping the grocery business entirely. You can read more about us on Business Insider, Reuters and TechCrunch.
Weee! is headquartered in Fremont, CA, and is currently available coast to coast with exceptional growth (5x YoY) across geographies, categories and ethnicities. We have raised $800M+ in funding to date from leading investors including Softbank Vision Funds, DST, Blackstone, Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, Goodwater Capital, XVC and iFly. The opportunity now is to join a rocketship as we prepare for the next stage of growth, and an eventual public listing.
About this Role
Weee! is actively seeking a Content Marketing Specialist Intern with proficiency in both Chinese and English to spearhead our marketing efforts. In this role, you will be responsible for strategizing, creating, editing, and disseminating compelling content across multiple platforms, including websites, email, app notifications, WeChat, Facebook, and more. Your objective will be to achieve measurable results that contribute to the growth of our Bay Area market, driving revenue, acquiring new users, and engaging existing ones.
- Develop, edit, and publish captivating content and daily promotional campaigns targeting the Bay area regions. This includes crafting app push notifications, email campaigns, and WeChat promotions to attract and retain customers.
- Collaborate with the merchandising team to select products for promotions and create relevant content that effectively drives sales.
- Partner with designers to design banners and other promotional materials.
- Enhance web traffic and brand recognition through online content marketing efforts.
- Measure and analyze the outcomes of marketing activities.
- Stay updated on emerging media technologies and marketing trends.
- Undergraduate or graduate student, majoring in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, or Mass Media is preferred
- Strong writing skills and editing ability
- Familiar with graphic editing software, such as PS
- Strong learning ability, efficient, teamwork
- Website social media operation or copywriting experience is preferred
- E-commerce (especially fresh grocery) practitioners are preferred
- This Internship will need to work at the office 2-3 days a week.
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $18-$22/per hour
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum base salary for new hires for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by multiple factors like job-related skills, experience, and work areas. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include any variable compensation elements.