Talent Acquisition Partner
Weee! is the largest and fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the United States, operating in one of the largest underserved categories in retail with affordable access to exciting ethnic food. By partnering with local suppliers, redesigning the value chain and leveraging social buying, Weee! is reshaping the grocery business entirely. You can read more about us on Business Insider, Reuters and TechCrunch.
Weee! is headquartered in Fremont, CA, and is currently available coast to coast with exceptional growth (5x YoY) across geographies, categories and ethnicities. We have raised $800M+ in funding to date from leading investors including Softbank Vision Funds, DST, Blackstone, Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, Goodwater Capital, XVC and iFly. The opportunity now is to join a rocketship as we prepare for the next stage of growth, and an eventual public listing.
About the role
As the Regional Talent Acquisition Partner and Coordinator at Weee!, you will be a critical point of contact and a part of the candidate experience as we recruit fellow foodies for our mission! As an empathetic team player, you are deeply committed to ensuring a smooth interviewing experience in a startup environment. You are agile, scrappy, and eager to learn about the business and to communicate this to candidates. From the first encounter, you’ll have candidates excited to engage and interview with us! As a Talent Partner you’ll support our Warehouses and Logistics teams. As a Coordinator, you’ll support all functions and departments at Weee!
This is a 4-5 month contract in Fremont, CA. Work schedule is Monday through Friday during regular business hours and the ability to support teams in Pacific, Mountain, Central, and Eastern time zones.
- Support and partner closely with Fulfillment Center leadership to expand Operations, Business Development, Logistics, and Delivery for the continued expansion of the business.
- Full Life Cycle Recruiting includes:
- Managing job requisitions
- Updating candidate profiles
- Sourcing and qualifying exempt & non-exempt applicants.
- Scheduling interviews
- Creating offers
- Create and present periodic reports to Department Heads, Regional Talent Acquisition, and HR Leadership.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews for Talent Partners and hiring teams in a timely manner
- Report on overall Talent Acquisition metrics such as candidate experience surveys, interviewer engagement, and interviewing volume
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 2-3+ years of HR Recruiting experience
- 1 year of coordination experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience with Sourcing, Applicant Tracking systems and Talent Acquisition best practices
- Self-driven, detail oriented and resourceful work ethic requiring minimal guidance
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Comprehensive health insurance package, including medical, dental, and vision. PPO/HMO packages
- 401k, 4% company match
- Annual bonus plan, bi-annual pay out
- Vacation and holiday time off
- Monthly mobile stipend
- Monthly Weee! Points credits
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $65,000 - $80,000
- This role may be eligible to discretionary bonus, incentives and benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum base salary for new hires for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by multiple factors like job-related skills, experience and work locations. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include any variable compensation elements.
For more jobs and to find out more about Weee!, visit our career page: https://about.sayweee.com/careers