Supply Chain Analyst II
Weee! is the largest and fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the United States, operating in one of the largest underserved categories in retail with affordable access to exciting ethnic food. By partnering with local suppliers, redesigning the value chain and leveraging social buying, Weee! is reshaping the grocery business entirely. You can read more about us on Business Insider, Reuters and TechCrunch.
Weee! is headquartered in Fremont, CA, and is currently available coast to coast with exceptional growth (5x YoY) across geographies, categories and ethnicities. We have raised $800M+ in funding to date from leading investors including Softbank Vision Funds, DST, Blackstone, Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, Goodwater Capital, XVC and iFly. The opportunity now is to join a rocketship as we prepare for the next stage of growth, and an eventual public listing.
About the Role
As our organization continues to evolve, we are in search of a Supply Chain Analyst to fortify our Replenishment and Inventory Analytics team. This role is pivotal in refining our supply chain processes, ensuring that we remain at the forefront of industry standards and practices.
- Drive improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of our supply chain with a focus on enhancing in-stocks and inventory turns, leveraging data, analytics, tools, technology, and supply chain expertise.
- Utilize data to achieve desired business outcomes and establish solid partnerships with the Technology and Supply Chain Operations teams.
- Analytics: Engage with vast, complex, and diverse datasets, conducting analyses to rapidly inform crucial business decisions.
- Modeling: Utilize statistical and mathematical techniques to innovate and refine our methodologies for inventory management and replenishment, ensuring a deep understanding of Inventory Replenishment and Supply Chain design principles.
- Strategy: Craft scalable workflows and tools with the aim of automating traditionally manual and time-intensive processes.
- Evaluate and optimize inventory levels, distribution networks, and transportation routes to minimize costs and maximize operational efficiency.
- Deliver insightful analysis, proposing recommendations to management on cost-saving and profitability enhancement strategies; collaborate cross-functionally with Demand Planning and Merchandising to pinpoint areas of improvement and undertake special duties & projects.
- Construct dashboards, self-service tools, and ad hoc reports to dissect and present data linked to business operations and strategic decision-making.
- 2 years of relevant experience + BS in Supply Chain, Math, Statistics, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in advanced analytics within the Supply Chain industry.
- High proficiency with SQL, Advanced Excel and familiarity with Python/R or other scripting languages.
- Knowledge of the basics of Inventory Replenishment and ABC Analysis.
- Statistical know-how related to inventory management.
- Capability to manage diverse projects and timelines.
- Proficiency in data analysis and communication; prior full-time work experience is highly desirable, especially with a background in ecommerce operations and basic supply chain management.
- Skilled in designing and creating dashboards/visualizations using tools like Tableau or similar.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic start-up environment, consistently delivering exceptional results.
- Robust communication skills and the capacity to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or a related field.
- A structured and organized thinker who can drive analytical projects to completion with minimal guidance; possessing intense analytical ability, attention to detail, and the capacity to deep-dive when necessary.
- Stellar analytical, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with supply chain and inventory management is advantageous.
- Prior experience in Retail and ECommerce.
- Comprehensive health insurance package, including medical, dental, and vision. PPO/HMO packages
- 401k, 4% company match
- Annual bonus plan, bi-annual pay out
- Vacation and holiday time off
- Monthly mobile stipend
- Monthly Weee! Points credits
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $85,000 - $100,000
- This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses, incentives, and benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum base salary for new hires for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by multiple factors like job-related skills, experience, and work areas. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include any variable compensation elements.
For more jobs and to find out more about Weee!, visit our career page: https://about.sayweee.com/careers