HR Filing Clerk (Temp)
Weee! is the largest and fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the United States, operating in one of the largest underserved categories in retail with affordable access to exciting ethnic food. By partnering with local suppliers, redesigning the value chain and leveraging social buying, Weee! is reshaping the grocery business entirely. You can read more about us on Business Insider, Reuters and TechCrunch.
Weee! is headquartered in Fremont, CA, and is currently available coast to coast with exceptional growth (5x YoY) across geographies, categories and ethnicities. We have raised $800M+ in funding to date from leading investors including Softbank Vision Funds, DST, Blackstone, Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, Goodwater Capital, XVC and iFly. The opportunity now is to join a rocketship as we prepare for the next stage of growth, and an eventual public listing.
About the role
We are seeking a highly organized File Clerk to organize our confidential files in preparation for file scanning. They will organize paperwork according to an efficient filing system and digitize all documents for upload into our HCM. You will be expected to protect and update files as well as make them easily accessible to your colleagues.
The file clerk must be organized and possess a serious understanding of confidentiality and data protection. The ideal candidate will be skilled in using scanner/copier machines, data entry and detail-oriented. This position will report to the Director of People Services.
- Sort and store all file folders efficiently in alphabetical order
- Sort all papers alphabetically and according to sections, content, dates, significance etc.
- Develop an efficient filing system to make updating and retrieving files easier
- Create or update records with new files and information
- Securely store all paperwork in designated places
- Enter paperwork into an electronic system either by data entry or by using optical scanners
- Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information
- Proven experience as file clerk and some data entry experience
- Knowledge of filing systems
- Very good knowledge of Office software applications and office equipment such as photocopier, scanner etc.
- Good command of English both oral and written
- Dependable with a respect to confidentiality and policies
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.