People Partner Coordinator
Weee! is the largest and fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the United States, operating in one of the largest underserved categories in retail with affordable access to exciting ethnic food. By partnering with local suppliers, redesigning the value chain and leveraging social buying, Weee! is reshaping the grocery business entirely. You can read more about us on Business Insider, Reuters and TechCrunch.
Weee! is headquartered in Fremont, CA, and is currently available coast to coast with exceptional growth (5x YoY) across geographies, categories and ethnicities. We have raised $800M+ in funding to date from leading investors including Softbank Vision Funds, DST, Blackstone, Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, Goodwater Capital, XVC and iFly. The opportunity now is to join a rocketship as we prepare for the next stage of growth, and an eventual public listing.
About the role
As an People Partner Coordinator, you will coordinate and manage any necessary scheduling for the HR department. This is to include, but is not limited to:
- Assist with onboarding process and maintain employee files
- Manage staffing agencies including: timecards, invoices, requests and cancellations.
- Update & Maintain warehouse associate’s work schedules.
- Assist with scheduling interviews on an as needed basis.
- Review timecards daily for both Weee employees and Temporary (staffing agency) personnel for any missing information that needs verification and approval.
- Obtain any exception forms and associate’s signatures on those necessary to approve timecards.
- Sort all personnel files: Warning Notices, Documents, Personnel Changes and upload all employee paperwork into ADP
- Create name badges for new hires on their start date and for personnel changes as needed.
- Give access to new hires for the Weee! App, ADP app, and provide them any instructions.
- Support other assigned admin work
- 1-2 years of experience in an HR environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both English and Mandarin preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Located at SFS (Santa Fe Springs) and will be 60% logistics and 40% Inc. and will need to be flexible going to La Mirada when needed. (Onsite Mon-Fri)
- The hourly range is $24-26.50/HR
- Comprehensive health insurance package, including medical, dental, and vision. PPO/HMO packages
- 401k, 4% company match
- Annual bonus plan, bi-annual pay out
- Vacation and holiday time off
- Monthly mobile stipend
- Monthly Weee! Points credits
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum base salary for new hires for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by multiple factors like job-related skills, experience and work locations. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include any variable compensation elements.