Weee! is the largest and fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the United States, operating in one of the largest underserved categories in retail with affordable access to exciting ethnic food. By partnering with local suppliers, redesigning the value chain and leveraging social buying, Weee! is reshaping the grocery business entirely. You can read more about us on Business Insider, Reuters and TechCrunch.
Weee! is headquartered in Fremont, CA, and is currently available coast to coast with exceptional growth (5x YoY) across geographies, categories and ethnicities. We have raised $800M+ in funding to date from leading investors including Softbank Vision Funds, DST, Blackstone, Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, Goodwater Capital, XVC and iFly. The opportunity now is to join a rocketship as we prepare for the next stage of growth, and an eventual public listing.
- Develop inventory flow strategies based on Sales Plan, merchandise strategies, and priorities.
- Optimize processes to ensure proper inventory flow across fulfillment centers (BA, LA, SE,
and HOU) achieving the desired stock rate goal.
- Analyze seasonal and promotional inventory flow plans to ensure they meet customer demand
and investment goals.
- Analyze data and use bottom-up inventory planning to design strategy.
- Maintenance of Supply Chain master date (planning parameters: lead time, MOQ, safety stock,
etc.) to optimize the replenishment strategy and decrease the use of data outside of the
- Model future inventory plans based on supplier capability, to determine and implement
corrective actions to achieve desired stock rates, On Time, In Full (OTIF) metric.
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Master’s degree in Analytics, business administration or relevant with Candidate must have 1-year professional experience in:
- Machine Learning
- Data Management
- Probability and Statistic
- Comprehensive health insurance package, including medical, dental, and vision. PPO/HMO packages
- 401k, 4% company match
- Annual bonus plan, bi-annual pay out
- Vacation and holiday time off
- Monthly mobile stipend
- Monthly Weee! Points credits
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $79,976
- This role may be eligible to discretionary bonus, incentives and benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location
Work Time: M-F; 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. 40 hrs./week.
For more jobs and to find out more about Weee!, visit our career page: https://about.sayweee.com/careers