Weee! is the largest and fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the United States, operating in one of the largest underserved categories in retail with affordable access to exciting ethnic food. By partnering with local suppliers, redesigning the value chain and leveraging social buying, Weee! is reshaping the grocery business entirely. You can read more about us on Business Insider, Reuters and TechCrunch.
Weee! is headquartered in Fremont, CA, and is currently available coast to coast with exceptional growth (5x YoY) across geographies, categories and ethnicities. We have raised $800M+ in funding to date from leading investors including Softbank Vision Funds, DST, Blackstone, Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, Goodwater Capital, XVC and iFly. The opportunity now is to join a rocketship as we prepare for the next stage of growth, and an eventual public listing.
Job Opening: Product Designer
- Design intuitive, user-centric flows and experiences that meet the users’ needs and the business goals.
- Conduct competitive research and user research to identify user pain points, behaviors, and preferences.
- Apply creative problem-solving skills to identify and solve complex design challenges and deliver effective design solutions.
- Develop user flows, wireframes, and prototypes to visualize and communicate design solutions.
- Conduct usability testing and iterate designs based on user feedback and data analyzation.
- Partner with product managers, engineers, marketing team, and customer service team to build products and features from conception to launch.
- Serve as a brand steward, ensuring visual consistency of websites and apps via use of style guides and enforcement of established standards and best practices
Job Requirements: Job entails working with and requires master’s degree in Interaction design, Industrial design and Visual communication or relevant with Candidate must have 1-year professional experience in:
- Conduct user research such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing.
- Using design tools to create prototypes, wireframes, and user flows. (Figma, Adobe Creative Suites)
- Apply design thinking methodologies to solve user or business problems.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams.
- Creating and maintaining design systems.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience. Employer will accept a bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in one of the requisite fields followed by 6 years of experience in the position of User experience designer, Product Designer or related
Work Time: M-F; 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. 40 hrs./week.
Salary: $ 93226 per annum.
- Comprehensive health insurance package, including medical, dental, and vision. PPO/HMO packages
- 401k, 4% company match
- Annual bonus plan, bi-annual pay out
- Vacation and holiday time off
- Monthly mobile stipend
- Monthly Weee! Points credits
For more jobs and to find out more about Weee!, visit our career page: https://about.sayweee.com/careers