Weee! is the largest and fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the United States, operating in one of the largest underserved categories in retail with affordable access to exciting ethnic food. By partnering with local suppliers, redesigning the value chain and leveraging social buying, Weee! is reshaping the grocery business entirely. You can read more about us on Business Insider, Reuters and TechCrunch.
Weee! is headquartered in Fremont, CA, and is currently available coast to coast with exceptional growth (5x YoY) across geographies, categories and ethnicities. We have raised $800M+ in funding to date from leading investors including Softbank Vision Funds, DST, Blackstone, Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, Goodwater Capital, XVC and iFly. The opportunity now is to join a rocketship as we prepare for the next stage of growth, and an eventual public listing.
● Create and curate engaging, high-quality content for social media platforms,
including but not limited to Xiaohongshu, Instagram, Facebook, WeChat, and
● Monitor and respond to comments, messages, and mentions across social media
● Familiar with handle and address negative feedback or crises on social media
promptly and professionally.
● Help build and maintain relationships with influencers as well as identifying
relevant influencers for brand partnerships.
● Help ideate influencer campaigns to support product launches and key moments
throughout the year. Work with Influencer Agency to bring to life.
● Plan, execute, and optimize paid social media advertising campaigns on
platforms like Xiaohongshu,Weibo,Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok...
● Work closely with the merchandising team to develop engaging content and
creative assets that resonate with the target audience.
● Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field (preferred)
● 1-3 years experience in social media marketing, including influencer partnership
expertise and/or e-commerce experience.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite products (InDesign,
Premiere, Photoshop, etc.)
● Strong understanding of influencer marketing and experience with ad vendors or
● Experience in paid social advertising platforms and campaign management.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English.
● Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret social media data.
● Ability to work independently, taking ownership over your projects while working
collaboratively in a team environment to drive best practices while maintaining
meticulous attention to detail.
● Comfortable with a fast-paced environment, evolving responsibilities, and
wearing multiple hats.
- Comprehensive health insurance package, including medical, dental, and vision
- Annual bonus plan
- Vacation and holiday time off
- Monthly mobile stipend
- Monthly Weee! Points credit
- Valuable opportunity to grow into your dream role by contributing to a venture-backed startup in a high-growth stage
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $65,000 - 70,000
- This role may be eligible to discretionary bonus, incentives and benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum base salary for new hires for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by multiple factors like job-related skills, experience and work locations. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include any variable compensation elements.
For more jobs and to find out more about Weee!, visit our career page: https://about.sayweee.com/careers