Marketing Specialist-Indian Market
Weee! is the largest and fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the United States, operating in one of the largest underserved categories in retail with affordable access to exciting ethnic food. By partnering with local suppliers, redesigning the value chain and leveraging social buying, Weee! is reshaping the grocery business entirely. You can read more about us on Business Insider, Reuters and TechCrunch.
Weee! is headquartered in Fremont, CA, and is currently available coast to coast with exceptional growth (5x YoY) across geographies, categories and ethnicities. We have raised $800M+ in funding to date from leading investors including Softbank Vision Funds, DST, Blackstone, Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, Goodwater Capital, XVC and iFly. The opportunity now is to join a rocketship as we prepare for the next stage of growth, and an eventual public listing.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for an exceptional Marketing Specialist who is passionate about creating and delivering effective new user and community building initiatives that target the Indian community. In this role, you will be collaborating with Marketing, Product, and Merchandising teams to develop best-in-class online and offline marketing efforts via organic social, paid media, and community/messaging marketing channels. You will be responsible for owning the Indian new user and digital community strategy and execution, running various ongoing and seasonal marketing campaigns and partnering with Category Buyers to curate products that engage the Indian audience.
To be successful in this role, you must have a deep understanding of the Indian community, including their food trends and culture. Native proficiency in Hindi is a must, and proficiency in English is required. You should also have at least 2 years of social, paid media, digital community marketing experience. Additionally, you should possess strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-motivated, curious, detail-oriented, and able to work well with a larger team to deliver on campaign goals.
- Executing promotional events and ads campaigns through multiple channels, such as social media, digital media, traditional media, offline events
- Analyzing campaign results (conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Supporting execution of a broader marketing plan as assigned
- Collaborating with peers and other stakeholders in the company in creating brand awareness
- Develop, recommend, and execute marketing campaigns across a variety of paid social platforms
- Responsible for paid marketing customer acquisition
- Own and further relationships with major media platforms
- Deep expertise in paid Social media and to drive e-commerce (new user acquisition); experience with online-to-offline, app acquisition campaigns
- An in-depth examination into the weekly performance, to understand trends and identify successes and opportunities, as well as forecasting future channel performance
- BA in marketing, public relations, communications or related fields
- Minimum 2 years of experience in campaign management for social media(WhatsApp, Facebook, TikTok, etc), digital media, traditional media, targeting diverse users
- Experience optimizing digital marketing channels to deliver against sales and acquisition metrics (e.g. cost per order/new customer)
- Demonstrable experience in marketing research, analytics and tools
- Proven capability to use data to drive business decisions & marketing optimization required.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- A team player and a problem solver
- Self-starter with an innate curiosity and the drive to test, learn, adapt and be agile in a constantly evolving environment
- This role will require to be onsite Mon-Fri in Clifton, NJ
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hindi
- Comprehensive health insurance package, including medical, dental, and vision. PPO/HMO packages
- 401k, 4% company match
- Annual bonus plan, bi-annual pay out
- Vacation and holiday time off
- Monthly mobile stipend
- Monthly Weee! Points credits
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $65,000-70,000
- This role may be eligible to discretionary bonus, incentives and benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum base salary for new hires for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by multiple factors like job-related skills, experience and work locations. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include any variable compensation elements.
For more jobs and to find out more about Weee!, visit our career page: https://about.sayweee.com/careers